(Luclin) Returning player looking for active guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Trushott, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Trushott New Member

I played EQ from 1999 to 2006 for 7 years .... I have a level 70 necro I mained for a lot of that time and 2 more level 70 chars and some at 65.... However I will not be playing this chars and will be starting three new toons / one class im maining I've never played before .... Enchanter

I will be three boxing unless grouped at which point ill be on chanter .... My 3 box setup will be enchanter / Mage / Druid

I'll more than likely only play until EQ next goes live which will more than likely be 18 months or so

So I'm looking of a guild that is okay with fact I like box sometimes but prefer grouping when possible...

Things I like in guild are the following: maturity, but still like to cut up and have fun - voice chat - website forums - people that like to do both group and raid content without mandatory raids

I'm 42 - married - three kids - 2 dogs - professional - been gaming since pong :p

I will consider any server for right guild since I'm starting from scratch anyway and not using old chars
  2. Jubaii Elder

Hello and well met sir. After reading your post I wanted to tell you about Return to Glory. We are a progression guild on the Test Server and are currently raiding Plane of Time getting ready to unlock Gates of Discord. We started raiding classic/kunark around March of last year and are moving forward through expansions. We have a website at http://returntoglory.guildlaunch.com that you can check out and drop an app in if you wish. Hope to see you in game!

Ghirardelli 65th Level Cleric
    Guild Leader of Return to Glory