Luclin DZ bugs etc

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silentchaos, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Silentchaos Augur

Sanctus Seru:

The Agent of Change in Dawnshroud Peaks for Sanctus Seru won't let you enter without an arx key. Pretty stiff entry requirement...

You zone into the regular zone-in. There's no way to get to the raid boss except by either exploiting geometry or clicking an arx key. Clicking the arx key, of course, ports you to the arx in static Sanctus Seru.

The Praesertums for the arx key don't spawn in the DZ. I'm sure if they did they would banish you to static Sanctus Seru.

Ssra Temple:

All the taskmasters/warden/roths have mitigation of the mighty. Only the 6.5+ day spawn one needs it.

Adds aren't respawning in High Priest or Emp Ssra's room. Big part of the encounters.

Wraiths aren't spawning upon the emperor's death.

VT:

Everything worked perfectly, save the general thing that 6 hours isn't enough to kill 12 nameds in VT.

Grieg's End:

No Praetorian Myrial :(:(.

Akheva Ruins:

All of this worked, seemed like there was no fake Shea trigger just the real Shea sitting there, but doesn't matter.

Acrylia Caverns:

Khati Sha event worked, except the warder of life, spell jammers, basically the entire cages area of the event never spawned. It was just kill the warder of death, move down to spiritual anarchist phase. That's the most annoying part of the event, but takes away a named loot dropper. It is possible (probable?) that I did it wrong.

Did not make it into Umbral Plains. Did not find an agent of change for Cazic Thule 2.0.
    Extra Extra, Progress and Aenoan like this.
  2. Mashef Augur

Arx key used to be a requirement for only one person. This needs fixed. Only the person getting the expedition should need the key or just remove it all together. Everyone having these keys would be a ridiculous requirement and definitely not how it ever worked originally.

As for 6 hours in VT it is plenty if you know what you are doing. Smaller guilds might struggle the first few weeks, just like ToV. Learn how to work the DZ to fit your needs.
  3. Silentchaos Augur

A smaller guild probably wouldn't even be able to finish the DZ if there were zero trash mobs in it.

/1 Thall Va Xakra in 89s, 1425k
    /1 Thall Va Xakra in 27s, 1621k
    /1 Thall Xundraux Diabo in 35s, 2188k
    /1 Thall Va Kelun in 35s, 2871k @82033
    /1 Kaas Thox Xi Ans Dyek in 23s, 1904k
    /1 Kaas Thox Xi Aten Ha Ra in 43s, 3026k
    /1 Kaas Thox Xi Aten Ha Ra in 39s, 2971k
    /1 Diabo Xi Xin Thall in 56s, 2436k
    /1 Diabo Xi Xin in 62s, 1722k
    /1 Diabo Xi Va Temariel in 84s, 2777k
    /1 Diabo Xi Va in 30s, 1638k
    /1 Va Xi Aten Ha Ra in 72s, 2562k
    /1 Aten Ha Ra in 90s, 2981k
  4. Ducreux Augur

Then they should joint raid with another small guild or settle for the fact that not every raid size can accomplish every task.
  5. Silentchaos Augur

Or maybe they could structure the lockouts differently so that killing 1 trash mob doesn't prevent you from coming back and raiding that instance for 6.5 days.
    Ckador likes this.
  6. Ducreux Augur

Can definitely agree to that, wasn't aware that VT wasn't given the ToV treatment in regards to individual raidmob lockouts.
  7. Healiez Augur

Or they could stop touching mob hp.... 30 minutes fights are not fun...

#dontbuffluclin
  8. Aenoan Augur

Is anyone on test right now? I slapped together a toon this morning but I guess you can only test buff to 25 and gotta grind after that?
  9. Mashef Augur

They were 30 minutes originally so I don't think you were ever in VT pre PoP. Maybe longer depending on guilds dps.
  10. Healiez Augur

a decent guild could down aten blobs in 25ish minutes... Just cause it was like that back then does not mean it should be like that today....

TBH im fine with hem increasing HP a little bit. hopefully they dont increase HP... AND ac.... AND add MotM.... AND increase their dps

Im really just getting annoyed with the overbuffing of mobs... A little increase is ok but the massive increase that NToV saw was overkill imo....

Really Really hoping they dont touch PoP
  11. Ravengloome Augur

IDK I am looking forward to MOTM on Quarm.
  12. Aenoan Augur

He should spawn whelps and aoe fear. Maybe throw up some clones.
  13. Ravengloome Augur

And obviously since they are releasing GOD with OOW we will need MOTM'd Uqua+ Totally makes sense.

Tunat Muram hits you for 15,000 NBD
  14. -wycca Augur

Based on hp totals, it sort of seems like 10-20min fights for us going in, with it likely being significantly faster as you gear up (especially those +atk mods). Doesn't seem too bad, especially since it IS vex thal.
  15. Kahna Augur

/testcopy a live/tlp toon
  16. Mashef Augur

Agreed. From what I have seen fights are still significantly faster for VT then what they were originally. Not to mention we don't have infinite mod rods laying around on the floor for healers. MOTM is okay for HP buff / DPS output of mobs. The mitigation needs to go away. Make melees besides monks relevant please. Rangers and Beasts were useful in Luclin before and should be again, MOTM is looking like that won't be the case.
  17. bored monk Journeyman

If monks are relevant, why would beasts not be? They are going to be using the same weapons.
  18. Silentchaos Augur

If they're regening 1,000 / tick (AOW regens ~1,600 a tick) you need > 3k dps to kill a 3 mil hitpoint mob in 20 mins. Gotta understand you're also getting gfluxed or silenced during most of these fights. Seems ambitious for lvl 60 even if everyones out with vulak weapons, atk gear, all the hot luclin spell focuses etc, AAd etc.
  19. Silentchaos Augur

I can't even
  20. Mashef Augur

You have gotten better at EverQuest (1). Keep researching and working on your answers young padawan.