Loyalty tokens part 3

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CatsPaws, Jan 14, 2022.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Silu, Fenthen, Bullwyf and 3 others like this.
  2. Paladin Augur

Additionally... in that this is a loyalty reward... it high time they removed the cap on how many Crowns you cans save up. It should be like any other currency and limited only by game maximums (1 Billion).
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Huh, was awarded my weekly tokens sometime between the 15th (Saturday) and today 17th (Monday) so perhaps it has gone back to the Sunday distribution.
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Got my tokens too! :)
  5. Aanuvane Augur

Tokens awarding OK for me on Povar.
  6. Carden Journeyman

As far as I can tell, my 5 gold accounts have not received any loyalty tokens in a month or more.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Are you at max amount that you cannot earn more?

Since my last post on Jan 17th I have gotten them every week on Sunday. Have checked all my Gold and Silver . But the F2P accounts aren't that important so I just assume they did too.

I used to keep a spreadsheet on this but that got too much of a hassle with all my characters so I now just send them each an in game email to themselves with the amount they have in the subject line so I don't even have to open the mail. Occasionally I will include how much the F2P accounts have to track that.
  8. Paladin Augur

9. Carden Journeyman

Nope. One of my gold accounts is at about half of max, and the other 4 have around 300 each.

Awesome. Glad to hear that loyalty tokens have been working correctly for you.

The in-game email is a good idea for tracking it. Thanks!
  10. Herf Augur

Same here. 3 paying accounts not getting loyalty points :(