Confirmed Loyalty Token misinformation

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CatsPaws, Jan 31, 2024.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Alt Currency tab - Loyalty Tokens

The description at the bottom of the window states: "Obtained periodically while maintaining an All Access membership".

This is incorrect as all Accounts get Loyalty Tokens.

The only thing account status does is dictate the amount of tokens.

This is very misleading to players who argue about it often.
  2. FGgn479n nf933 New Member

Not that I don't agree with you, but Acumen (and similar spells) still list their effects as

"Grants your target a quickness of mind and body, allowing them improved night vision, the ability to see invisible creatures, and greatly increased stamina regeneration"

And Stamina hasn't been a stat since... lord its been so long I forget when this was changed.. well over a decade. They don't seem big on updating in-game descriptions when they make changes to them.
    OldTimeEQ1 likes this.
  3. OldTimeEQ1 Augur

I still occasionally get asks from really old returning players for endurance/stamina regen shaman buff.
    I tell them no and link the spell description (which has been incorrect for what, 20 years now?).

4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, I know they are not johnny on the spot for updates. And they are not aware of many of them.

Hopefully my post will have some chance of this getting updated, similar to all the spelling bug reports that are posted. To not confuse the issue perhaps you would like to make your own post about stamina? Since we seem to be getting sidetracked.