Loyalty Points

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by WingnPrayer, Aug 29, 2013.

1. WingnPrayer New Member

Greetings all:

Could somebody please explain to me how Loyalty Points are earned? I have searched everywhere, and all I have found is that they should automatically be earned just by logging in on a regular basis. I have been playing for about a month or so now, and on a Gold account for a couple of three weeks... and yet there are loyalty no points in my Alt.Currency screen. I have been logged in pretty muvch every day. Do the only get handed out every so often? Because my reading led me to believe it was by the week.

Thank you in advance!!!
  2. Obiziana Augur

I believe that they are awarded on a monthly basis... Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here but you should start seeing them after you've been around for over a month.
  3. Abazzagorath Augur

Loyalty is awarded weekly.

You do not need to log in at all to get them, that is completely untrue. I had FTP accounts I didn't log in for a year after I made them, and they had thousands of points.

You have a velocity meter, and slowly over time (used to be subscribed time, now it goes up for everyone, except FTP and silver accounts have a lower limit on the weekly maxed) it goes up, when its maxed you reach the max amount weekly.

You should have loyalty points. When you are looking for them, are you looking for actual currency where all the others are? Because its actually just a number in green up top.

Also, if you're using a custom UI you may just be missing that piece. If that's the case, try default, or just go to the loyalty vendor and right click on it, the vendor interface will say what you have available.
  4. WingnPrayer New Member

I was looking up at the top an it still says zero. I will try going to the loyalty vendor and see if anything shows up there. I am fairly certain I'm not using a customized UI. The only thing I hav done to it since download is move some of the boxes around.
    If going to the loyalty vendor doesn't work, I guess I will have to put in a ticket to a GM.

Thank you again for you help!!!
  5. WingnPrayer New Member

No the loyalty vendor in POK says that no points are available as well. So I think I'll have to get a GM to look into it. Thank you!
  6. Borek-VS Augur

There was a bug a couple of days ago (on AB) where loyalty was showing as zero crowns, zero velocity - fixed by resetting the server.