Low Level Pally Question

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Doranur_Aleguzzler, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

With the recent changes to mob types, has anything in the lower levels opened up for paladins to level vs undead? Coming at this from a TLP perspective, as I have a 26 paladin I have been toying with. I hate Unrest so much I won't go there, and some of the other obvious zones, like Lower Guk, are still out of reach. I did a cursory look at the changes listed in the producers letter, and saw nothing that stood out. Did I miss something, that some of you guys might have already discovered?

Thanks in advance.
  2. FranktheBank Augur

I think this has low paladin visibility because its in hybrids, instead of tank forum. Is your request an undead leveling path that avoids unrest?
  3. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I was under the impression from a long time ago, that a paladin was a hybrid, of a warrior and a cleric. That a shadowknight was a hybrid of a warrior and a necromancer. Have I been wrong all these years? I mean, I understand one of their primary roles is tanking. But Every raiding guild I have ever been in has said the only real tanks are warriors, and realistically, they are the only pure tanks.

At any rate, I wasn't looking for a leveling path for undead. What I asked was, with the recent changes to mob types, has anything popped up on the radar as now being undead?