Loved Eok Devs =D

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Avory, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Orienn TreeHugger

TLDR all I got was your a bad ranger and cant tank ;)
  2. Avory Augur

Oreo, I'm just happy I made a pally alt over Sk, sucks to be you sir!

And so what if I can't tank, or that i wipe raids!!! Everyone loves fresh buffs~

=D
  3. Avory Augur

Oreo, i just realized after the SK nerf that you're alt counts as dead and thus my Pally can score slays on Rukaris!
  4. Bigstomp Augur

They had some that you could use 2 groups on but none of it was really 2 group content.
    Janakin likes this.
  5. Brohg Augur

the final Sepulcher mission -- well, tbh I don't know how many players it was intended for, I STILL don't know what's actually supposed to go on there.
    Janakin likes this.
  6. Orienn TreeHugger

the SK nerf didn't hinder my gameplay at all
  7. Avory Augur

I know, I was joking =)
  8. Orienn TreeHugger

I know but everyone and their mother were amping it up to be like some end of sk nerf
  9. IblisTheMage Augur

Elite group content could give raiders a place to play outside groups, and provide extra challenge for those groupers who seek that.

The crux is how to make rewards for this area that will also apeal to raiders, without devaluating their raid efforts.

Perhaps a currency that can upgrade gear respectively? Something energy source inspired?
  10. Bamkan Augur

Had a level 16 in general chat, complaining about a lvl 105 swarming in Moors today.

How they have fallen :(

EDIT : it was moors :)
    Janakin likes this.
  11. Avory Augur

I feel there are ways to reward all, but for me the point is to mix raiders and groupers. I personally always invite groupers to my group and have met some seriously great players, they just don't have time to raid.

I like the energy source idea, but even a Power source as a rare off named would have people there for years, like TDS.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  12. Orienn TreeHugger

I did the swarming thing back in plane of fire way back when, but since then I never really got down like that I was a lowly 1 toon person who was trying to make money but now adays I just 3 box ranger sk bst and its a blast no need to swarm anymore for me, for those that weren't using sk's for swarming weren't effected by it unless they're just terrible lol.
  13. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Yikes. 3 hybrid box sounds like a nightmare, unless you're using [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] or w/e.

But yeah the SK nerf, just like the vast majority of nerfs they've done, was not nearly as omg-wrist-cuttingly-game-breaking as the salty swarmer bots claimed. Losing power isn't fun, but so it goes. Hopefully opens things up that were previously not sensible "because swarming!"
  14. Fohpo Augur

Nah it was awful, I deleted the game, took a bat to my computer, and burnt down the house.