lost out of on items

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by hellgirll, Jul 17, 2015.

1. hellgirll New Member

So, this is the first time I am writing. I would like to know if daybreak is going to give Everquest player more time on Anniversary missions and raids, revamped zones and fabled. Since, we lost 3 days to ddos. I couldn't log in for 2 days. Then when I did log in I got killed over and over to lag rewind.
    Like most players weekends are my play time. I can't play a lot during the week. I have doctors appointments and treatments. Their are many of us that play weekends. The fact that attacks started on a Thursday. Then continued on to the weekend. Really sucked for us that hoped to finish out raids and missions that last weekend. I really hope you will give us week more of time to finish these things. We shouldn't be punished for those ddos.Thank you for your time and help.

Thank you

ps I hope I am post in the right place
    Motherlee likes this.
  2. Morlucius Elder

I am going to have to agree here.. not only should stuff like this be extended but also we should get something back as paying customers. This attack was provoked by the CEO and even admits to this one twitter.. because of how he handled this situation we as a community suffered.. Like u said most of us playing this game now days are not 16 anymore and we have life we must deal with. this makes game time very limited for some of us and when we cant enjoy what we paid for due to how a CEO dealt with a current situation is unfair.

While I feel for the CEO's family in the whole mess in the end it was a bunch of kids in a different country that non of us would ever have control over.. people like this group get of on how they can mess with people and the better way to handle the situation would of been to just leave them alone. in the end of all this it was us who pay to play this game that paid the ultimate price for how a situation was dealt with.
  3. Motherlee Augur

Hellgirll is the most kind and the most sick player on our server. I say give her anything she wants. I, however, am glad Anniversary is over and I can go back to not playing.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

One of the devs already posted recently about HH ending on the 22nd so I don't think there are any plans to extend anything
    complexication likes this.
  5. complexication Kassina

Given the fact that anniversary was extended another few weeks because the launch of Ragefire and Load-balancing zones broke the Sam Napth Missions, I honestly doubt it'll be re-extended.

It's sucky but that's how it goes. I don't see it as punishing us. If you want punishment they wouldn't have them at all.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  6. Motherlee Augur

She's right that we lost 3 days though.