Lost Characters

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nennius, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Ryino Elder

Jeez updates past midnight? Your the real MVP Niente!
    Oxgoad and Sancus like this.
  2. Viktavius New Member

My character is still missing from the login screen after relogging multiple times....
  3. Viktavius New Member

Can we get an update on this?
  4. Demendred Lorekeeper

Yes, Please can we get an update. I am still missing a lot of stuff. I have a petition that is in, and has not been responded to yet.
  5. Rondor Augur

I also lost my shared bank on one of my accounts, and only on one server on that account, after this lost characters incident happened. After the server lockdowns to fix whatever the problem was, all my missing characters were automatically restored across 3 accounts of mine, so that was a big relief.

But after the fix, on one of those accounts, on one server, all 6 slots of the shared bank became empty, and the platinum in the shared bank was reduced to zero, after I checked it later in the day.

A GM replied to my petition about it saying that it is being escalated to the Development Team and that the petition is on hold for now until the Development Team gets back to the GM.

I know at least one other person who plays on the same server as my main character, and it happened to one of his accounts too (shared bank slots all empty and no platinum in shared bank slot). So this is not an isolated incident, but the GM staff and development team is aware and looking into it.
    Eaiana likes this.
  6. Demendred Lorekeeper

Bump..

My petition is going on 4 days now, no response.
  7. Arsdenyl Journeyman

Is this still being actively investigated? I had not check my shared bank in a few days and was surprised to see that all six bags of stuff had vanished.
  8. Arsdenyl Journeyman

Is this still being actively investigated? I had not check my shared bank in a few days and was surprised to see that all six bags of stuff had vanished.
  9. Teylana Elder

We're going on over a week. Can we please get some kind of comment from either the dev or CS team?
  10. Demendred Lorekeeper

Still on going it's been ten days now. Please give us an update