Lost all progress made on 8/24

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Chingasa, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Chingasa New Member

On 08/24/214 I was playing my magician. I played most of the day and into early morning 08/25/2014. In that time I moved from level 56 to 62, acquired money, items, and aa. When I got home from work on 08/25/2014 I logged in to find my character had been reverted to level 56, changed locations to where I was at the start of the day, basically undid everything I had accomplished, right down to reverting my inventory. At first my guild roster still showed me as level 62 with my character sheet showing the 56. I screen shotted this. I also have screen shots of the soe messages congratulating me on hitting lvls 57-62. I have petitioned to which I have received no response thus far (I realize it has not been that long, but I am frustrated). Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does SoE do any kind of recovery for things like this? How long is a response time usually? I just subscribed to this game 3 or 4 days ago because I was enjoying it. But losing a full days worth of work has pretty much ruined the experience for me and I do not wish to continue paying/playing a game that may just take away the things I've done with no form of compensation or explanation. Any insight would be appreciated.
  2. Chingasa New Member

And now I was disconnected and now my magician is gone entirely... It shows him still online in the game. But he is no longer anywhere on my character select screen. What is happening to my character guys?
  3. Toquillaw Augur

Submit a petition for customer service.

As far as the not-seeing-my-characters issue, it is because of a failure to connect to the login server. Once that is resolved you see your character again. The character should leave the game after 30 seconds, but I suppose it might have forgotten he is logged in :p
  4. Chingasa New Member

And apparently the disconnect that removed my magician from the Character Select screen (Even shows 1 less total character), it also rolled back the alt I was playing. Knocking it back from level 12 to level 11. I stll have the soe email on alt showing I reached level 12. And I did not die or anything. I'm just losing characters and xp all over the place.