Lore Group Augments

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xyphen, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Xyphen Maximum Augur

I propose 1 or 2 possible solutions...
    1. Give items in the same Lore Group similar names e.g., Blue Sky (brains) or Blue Sky (brawns) so they show up in Find window
    2. Allow No Drop items to be traded to other group/raid members for a short period of time after looting
    This whole idea that folks need to notice/read the fine print on an item (and then correlate it to the fine print on another item they might have) so they don't irreversibly loot someone else's upgrade is incredibly poor design.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

Or just have the game prevent you from looting an item if you already have another item from that lore group equipped.
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

they should allow seaching using the lore groups names to bring up all items you have of that name
  4. kimbotta Lorekeeper

Lore groups are overly complex and did nothing to make the game more user friendly. The developers come up these things ,luck, lore groups, etc, and don't think about how it's going to impact the game a year down the road. They should take the hit now that this expansion is rolled out and fix the system to make the game workable moving forward. At some point they need to do a revamp and fix the broken system.
  5. Qbert Gallifreyan

I think they should hyperlink the lore group name much like the collection achievements. You inspect an augment, click the lore group link, and it automatically pulls up a /finditem result for anything you possess in that lore group.
  6. Tevik Augur

I also think it would be useful to have preferably links or at minimum names of each item in the lore group on the Lore tab for each augment.