Lore Equip Problems

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cloud the Third, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I don't think that's really a bug, more of a design limitation. The type 18/19's are Lore Grouped, this prevents players from using/looting more than 1 item from the set. The down side is, it would still override Lore Equipped even if the item has that instead of normal Lore.

I'm not sure how hard it would be to change the Lore Group into a Lore Group Equipped type restriction but that would be awesome if possible!!
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  2. Mazame Augur

I sorry but one of the main reasons I play EQ over other games like WoW is because the game requires me to think. What I got out of your post is that you not happy because you have to Think about what to loot vs the loot window doing it for you.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...6ab16e945576569ca1515c86e68fd2a1&action=click

It simple make a gear plan. What item you want for each slot / What aug you want to go into that item and then as you get the drops cross it off. This way you know what your still searching for and what to farm.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Elyee like this.
  3. Cloud the Third Augur

Not so much having to think or not but when a game that you have played for 18 years changes the way a system works it is frustrating. Not to say it is always bad. I understand the need for lore equipped for some things and willing to deal with it but have seen it used in alot of things that can't be fused and is unlikely to be swapped out like weapon augs.
  4. Bobokin Augur

That's what I do now, but this will just get more messy as more items and lore groups drop. The devs made changes to the game that made this, even if a small amount, more difficult. If it can be fixed easily, why not?
  5. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

It isn't really messy and cannot get any messier. It is the same, every lore piece of gear or aug could be changed to lore equipped and it wouldn't be any messier. The only way this is even an issue is if you want to never look at anything.