Lord Nagafen Revamp Raid

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sarcogian, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Sarcogian Augur

at 3:00am est myself, Koryu, Kroag, Ochles, Wazrong, and Lodbob defeated the lord nagafen raid with a single group. below is the parser for what I got. group make-up was; monk, warrior, shadow knight, shaman, beast, and necro.
    /3 Healing for: Sarcogian -vs- Combined: Aspect of Flame: -- Sarcogian: 1466285 -- Ochles: 1002185 -- Lodbob: 271154 -- Kroag: 61244 -- Koryu: 40060 -- Wazrong: 31119
    /3 Combined: Aspect of Flame in 2310s, 229100k @99177dps --- Sarcogian 83286k @36070dps (36.35%) --- Lodbob + pets 59683k @26051dps (26.05%) --- Wazrong + pets 41462k @18121dps (18.1%) --- Kroag + pets 22995k @10020dps (10.04%) --- Koryu 11835k @5126dps (5.17%) --- Theboner 5194k @2260dps (2.27%) --- Ochles 2189k @986dps (0.96%) --- Chewbacca 1542k @733dps (0.67%) --- Vobtik 914k @407dps (0.4%)
    Dice likes this.
  2. keebler1113 New Member

/G Lord Nagafen in 2157s, 163150k @75638dps --- Lodbob + pets 156682k @73079dps (96.04%)
    Dice likes this.
  3. YellowBelly Augur

Want a cookie?
    Dice likes this.
  4. Sarcogian Augur

it'd be nice, or show me your one group win ;)
    Kiillz and Dice like this.
  5. Dice Lorekeeper

Grats ! :)
    kroag and Kroag1 like this.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

Would have posted a 4 box(War,cleric,bard,mage) win but after 3 try of over 1hrs 45 min I got some friends in for the 4th try since people started loged in. Its easier under 12 players with no Uncontrolled Flame to worry about... Only rough part is clicking at 5% considering I do not use [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software]...I wiped again thinking I could kill the minis and then click but after killing the second mini they respawned and got me off guard. As long as the earth mini does not get slowed and get downed asap, rest should be cake. So I did not got my 4 box win but I will next time its up!
  7. Koryu Professional Roadkill

It was easy right up until the 5% spawn of the elementals, that's when things got interesting. This event uses knockbacks and push effects, and when you put all of them in the same area, it is very annoying/difficult to work with.

As a tank, there isn't much I hate more than knockbacks and push effects, the list is short: strikethrough (I'm looking at you, Captain Tita) and mem blurs.
  8. Kiillz Augur

all about positioning :)
  9. Orbital101 Augur

You forgot to add the earth mini that spam FD on top of the push and lure! God I need a new belt!
    On a side note I gave this another shot 4 boxing and can call my self done trying for this year unless I think of something new to try lol. 12 hrs 6 try, 6 wipes and lots of lube at 5% thats all i got this year. Won with 5 and bots for the 7th try and unless im with at leest 4 real players with hope that a cleric be one of them i wont even bother trying.

but then I will probably be trying again in 2 days ;P
  10. Bigstomp Augur

Ya, the earth mini really needs someone paying attention. Am I the only tank getting tired of mobs that chain FD you?
    Ferry-Tunare and Elricvonclief like this.
  11. moogs Augur

So did the loot rot?
    Silv likes this.
  12. Lilbadaz Journeyman

Whoa Kroag the Frog still plays!? say hi pls :)

EDIT: uhh should of thought of being the same person or not, if not move along! lol :)
  13. Orbital101 Augur

I am often the only tank... 90% most of the time the only healer as well... Play a bard and click a 5 nukes macro on my mage when time allow.. I dont like Fd,push.Lure but dont like when there is no high chance to fail so I do with what they have to throw at me
  14. Koryu Professional Roadkill

We were doing it for the aug, and none dropped. So, yes.
    Kroag the Attack Toad, I believe is his preference. I'll prompt him.
  15. Leex Pewpewer

This was 1 group'd at lv100.
  16. DBCooper Elder

Details, details.
  17. Ratbo Peep Augur

I'd be interested in some strats for a full group of 105's to try this.
    -Rat
  18. Kunon Augur

Remember the ToR mission? Generally speaking the same groups that could down that np can one group the Naggy raid using the same/very similar strats these days.

2 Tanks + 1 Healer (Cleric or Shaman) + 2 DPS + Tank/Healer/DPS/Bard-Chanter would be preferable. One tank on Naggy, other picks up adds. Knights can heal themselves so that is always nice + healer means anything short of a terrible round/lag spike they should be fine. DPSers on Naggy, swap to adds as they pop. Obviously classes that can sustain their damage for awhile are more preferable. Click stones at 5%, kill Naggy, kill adds, open chest and be disappointed again. :(
    Koryu likes this.
  19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Someone needs to update their parser to the new version.
    Silv, Sinzz and Sancus like this.
  20. Orbital101 Augur

Naggy is very resistant to spells. Malo take a while to stick, bard can play there debuff song, clicky drum, and the tash clicky and still resist alot... Much easier with a ench around though.