Loot Lockouts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darktide, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Darktide Elder

To improve the ability to adjust raid schedules...I think something needs to be done with respect to lockout timers.

Either a once per month button to reset timers can be added...or just cut the lockout timers in half for everyone, similar to the event that was enabled.
  2. Xeris Augur

Why? What problem does this actually solve?

The problem it starts: burnout.
    Appren and Iyacc like this.
  3. Appren Gnomercy

Why would this ever be a problem? If you have lockout issues, you postpone raid a few days?
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I put a request in a while back to have DZs reduced to 4 and half day to be consistant with older DZs. This would allow for slight changes in schedules.
  5. ForumBoss Augur

Selo server had half lockouts. While it does give flexibility for adapting schedules, it also encourages guilds to raid even more frequently and burn out the members. I like a balance of raid and group content. Most selo players I met would have preferred double loot rather than half lockouts to go along with the fast pace of content release. Mischief is a normal speed unlock server, with roughly double the loot, so I believe this is a decent compromise , even if content unlocks will feel very slow during some eras.