Loot disappearing

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Shanarias, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Shanarias Augur

I have experienced something rather odd lately, on multiple chars in my account, and basically, only in the Moors. I will loot something, and then it is not equipped, or in my inventory anywhere. I can still read the link in my chat window, which says I looted it, but it is gone.

Am I the only one to experience this? I tend to doubt it.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There is a little button marked "find" under your inventory bags on char screen - if you use that and search for the item do you find it?
    Can you reproduce the problem or does it happen randomly? Like does one particular item disappear or is it just an item here or there?
    Are these quest items? Some quest items loot but you don't really get an item but it counts. Hard to explain but are they?
  3. Scorrpio Augur

I was tecently fooling around with a lvl 30 SK in the Moors, dud not see anything wrong. Any specific examples?

What containers are you using? Any of them tradeskill containers, i.e. Sewing kit? If you have a TS container in root inventory slot, items can go into it. When you right-click it you will get the TS screen. You need to click "experiment" and then you can access contents of the kit.

Are you using advanced loot?
    Are you solo or boxing?