Loot Cards and Station Store

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rainbowdash, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbowdash Augur

So I popped into Station Store just now and saw this:

[IMG]

Hermit's hideaway! An LoN loot card. I figured it was just a response to the explorer achievements. But then I looked down and saw the Onyx Hydra mount...also a loot card from LoN.

Are the LoN loot cards phasing their way into the marketplace? If so, there's one that was apparently supposed to be a loot tournament card for Drakkinshard but never went in that I've been wanting since I saw it...

[IMG]
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Oops. Made a similar post. Hermit's Hideaway is a good deal at 500 SC. It would be bitter sweet to see loot cards in the Marketplace. This would be devastating for LoN traders/collectors ($$$ into cards) but good for general population.
  3. Eanelder Augur

There's also a Fearstone Gargoyle Mercenary that was never released with Drakkinshard that I know I would love to get their hands on
    Naladini likes this.
  4. Tharrg Augur

I totally agree... release all the loot cards.. do it in specials... like once every couple weeks give access to certain booster pack loot cards... I would love to get some more items...
    Naladini likes this.
  5. Naladini New Member

Definitely a great move to get these into the marketplace. RNG + SC is soooo frustrating.
    Ratbo Peep likes this.
  6. Rainbowdash Augur

I just want the crystal spider cause I roleplay my pet as a Phase Spider. But he's always purple! We killed Xaric and conquered fear! He should be able to control his fear corruption and tap into it at will now =.=

[IMG]

Poor purple Phasers :(
    Pirouette likes this.
  7. Tharrg Augur

Just roleplay that a Gnome played a prank and has painted your pet and that you are on a mission to track this Gnome down to make him give your pet the antidote to the paint and to seek some revenge.
    Rainbowdash likes this.
  8. Rainbowdash Augur

Evil gnomes. At least it wasn't a Troll. I'd destroy him if that were the case.
  9. tofu stir fry Augur

As a long time guildy and friend of RBD. Pls for the love of god let him be able to get this damned spider .... Oh and also pls release the rotting contract LON merc. I need several of them
  10. Falos Augur

I wonder how much they plan to sell kiss of erollisi marr's for. It's no longer a massive power boosting clicky (it's like a risk free mod rod click once a day at this point) but that would still be the most powerful in game item on the marketplace and i bet a ton of people would buy one.
  11. iniari-TR Augur

please add the aspect of the brood to the marketplace.
  12. Edrick Augur

Please don't add Aspect of the Brood to the marketplace, or any of the few Loremaster items.

If everybody started walking/flying around with that illusion it will suddenly become not special anymore, anyways.
    Pirouette likes this.
  13. Rainbowdash Augur

For this reason i don't think it should have ever been an illusion in the first place. Something about things like Dragons and Gods or other supposedly powerful beings running around dying in the Grounds kinda dilutes the image of that race.

At least from LoN it's rare and very few have it. It's probably the only item form LoN i'm truly worried about going on the marketplace...
    Pirouette likes this.
  14. Ringkeeper Journeyman

I'd like to see FanFaire and Beta rewards in Marketplace. Seriously. People would pay big for Noble Dojorn's Lamp (7500 SC?) and Puppet mercs (3500 SC?).
    gnomeboss likes this.
  15. Rainbowdash Augur

I STILL want them to make the old expac /claim items (Taelosian staff, Worg, War Horse, Roboboar, etc etc) Heirloom. Dunno why they aren't.... I'm sure it's the same for most if not all older Beta rewards.
    Sinestra, Fanra and Ringkeeper like this.
  16. gnomeboss Augur

25000 SC for gingerbread illusion. on like 10 accounts. OMG.
    Ringkeeper likes this.
  17. Makavien Augur

Personally i paid 100 or 150 bucks for the talendor idol just so i could get the hermits hut on the very first day it was released and keeping a dead game around for no other reason but for us to waste 1000 station cash at a chance for a loot card is dumb.

Lon died when the standard rule set was put in place. There was no reason to continue it after that point. Add all the items to the market place make the potion packs a gambling kind of purchase . I also bought 4 boxes of cards for the royal brownie illusion and still do not have it. So I would be more then happy if I could just purchase it for a higher station cash price .
  18. Zen_Master New Member

Is there any official update on this? Will loot cards be featured in the marketplace?
  19. Ironwall Journeyman

i personnaly quit playing lon heavily when they started phasing out older sets. was just an utter crap move that had no place in an online card trading game like lon with a far more limited player base than games like MTG.

none the less, ive picked up packs here and there and have over all spent hundreds collecting and trading for the loot ive desired. kills me a bit everytime i see a graphic placed in the marketplace of some uncommon or rare illusion for next to no cost. even if it has a slightly different skin... really makes one feel ripped off :(
    Tharrg likes this.
  20. Bigstomp Augur

Why not? They've already sold my hermit house that was a 3 collection item to get.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.