Looking for some help with a multi-bind for a warrior

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Kantan, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Kantan New Member

I'm trying to get less key clicks on my warrior and was trying to multi-bind certain things and was wondering if there were any other warrior's who used a multi-bind and what order they put their disc/AA's in to make them all fire. Am having a hard time to get them to all fire, some just don't want too. Am standing in-front of a combat dummy playing with it but am not having much luck so far.

Any help would be appreciated
  2. Lianeb Augur

To be honest I am not sure many warriors use multi bind keys, because it locks you into certain actions that may or may not useful at all times.

Warrior is really one of the few classes that sort of plays how it feels and not just mash x button then move to y button, with multiple things happening on each click.

I believe someone posted a while back a write-up they did for their button set ups, but again I am not sure how many play styles that fits into with regards to warriors.
  3. Kantan New Member

I know many things are situational but I was trying to reduce some key presses and all. Things like bash/banestrike/gut punch/knee strike/shield topple and some others I could see going into a multi-bind. I already have so many things that can be clicked it's like whackahole almost. My aim was do reduce some of the whackamole feeling is what I was getting at.

I know there are macros but if I ever do more than five tings in a macro I need more than one macro and I'm pressing multiple keys 24/7 along with other things. I was hoping to find a way to reduce key presses is what I was trying to get at.
  4. Zaknaffein Augur

I believe THIS is what you are looking for.

I made that post a while ago, feel free to ask any questions here or on the Freelance thread.
  5. Brohg Augur

/mourn button11 :(