Looking for Raid Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Stompher, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Stompher New Member

Hello All,

I am looking for a Raid Guild... Currently I am located on the Erollisi Marr server but willing to relocate. If possible i'd like join a Raid guild who plays between the hours of 5pm PST - 11:30pm and later on weekends.

97 Druid 2830 AA's Some T2 VoA Raid armor... I play daily so lvl 100 and more AA's to come quickly. I stopped playing for 7 years and have been grinding away since October of 2012.
  2. Mintalie Augur

3. Crystilla Augur

Hi there.

Not sure if you've checked out EMarr's raid guilds yet.
    • Silent Resurgence (the top guild who just finished the expansion with a 5x a week schedule)
    • My guild Valorguard (which raids 4pm - 8pm pacific 3x a week) - we are specifically looking for druids
    • Resolution of Erollisi Marr (which raids 4x a week 4:30pm - 8:30pm pacific) might work.
    • Or, if you want the later side, Ne Cede Malice (the guild or the raid alliance) raids 4x a week from 9pm - 1am pacific.
    Outside of SR, the other 3 guilds are all in RoF Tier 2 and have at least 2 T2 events won. And the guilds are more relaxed and folks come/go as they need to. (No strict requirements to be there at start of raid or stay the entire time).

In addition, EMarr has the PUVOA raid channel (pick up raids) that take place 3x a week for T1/T2 VoA and HoT raids, as another option that might be of interest.
  4. filexkick New Member

Since you are on the Erollisi Marr, you might want to check out Real Faith as well. They have just finished T2 Chapterhouse and starting Xorbb.