Looking For Phinny Leveling Guide

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Laffsalot, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Laffsalot Journeyman

I am currently a L 10 Iksar monk on Phinney.

Can I get some zone recommendations to say Level 30.

Thank you.
  2. Kiris Journeyman

Kurns ~14 grouped, 15 solo if super twink
    UR ~20 main room
    Warslik Woods giant fortress ~23/24
    Dalnir ~ 28/29/30
    LGUK BR ~ 27~31/32
    LGUK outside /sup or exe ~ 35ish
    AM/lord 35ish ~ 40/41

Not set in stone and dependa on player skill level, gear status, and group composition.
  3. Auedar Elder

The beauty about everquest is that this isn't a Themepark MMO like every other game out there. There are several places for you to level at EACH level. Since you are an iksar monk, I'll mention the zones I used to level up in Kunark. Keep in mind, you will be trying to get groups versus leveling solo, since group experience is significantly better.

1-13- I did this in the pit, just keep heading north towards Kurn's the higher level you are.
    12-15-Kurn's. The skeletons are very easy to kill, and you get dungeon bonus exp.
    15-17- You can do lower level stuff in the Overthere, or you can group up and kill trash stuff in Lake of Ill Omen. Normally you can kill stuff around the lake.
    18-24- You can do the Sarnak Fort in Lake of Ill Omen. It has more groups than the Giant Fort in Warslik Woods and you have a much higher chance of getting a group here.
    25-29- Dalnir is solid exp and has a few groups running on a nightly basis.
    30-34- Overthere has the most groups around this level. You can also continue to kill in Dalnir at the lowest level to about 32ish.
    34-45- City of Mist- Everything dies really quickly and as of right now I'm getting close to a level an hour between 35-39.
    45-48- City of Mist, or if you are good you can get a chardok group/seb group.
    50+ - Seb/Chardok.