Looking for Mountain/Pacific prime time guild.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Orxbane, May 10, 2017.

1. Orxbane New Member

Are there any guilds being set up for West(ern) players during prime time on Agnarr? Everything so far is either before folks can get home from work or the late night PST guild which runs a bit too late. And, I suppose if I'm asking for what seems like a miracle, not having Tuesday as a main raid night would also be ideal. I'm just looking for a place my buddy and I can call home with raid times we can actually commit to.
  2. jeskola pheerie

I am assuming Agnarr, but you should probably include the server in your post.
  3. Zansobar Augur

I'm in the same boat as you...the closest I've found is scheduled raiding times at 5 pm PST which is about one hour too early based on my commute time.
  4. Bamboompow Augur

Don't think any raiding PST guilds exist. Most people I know of in that time zone raid with "alt" guilds in older content or do open server raiding on however it falls with days off. None of those give a reliable path to upgrading but its still fun at times. Not all servers have a vibrant open raiding community either so options are horribly limited.

I live in that time zone and get home from work after 7pm Pacific most days. By the time I eat dinner, raids are over and everyone has logged. My days off fall in the middle of the week. Needless to say, I box a group most of the time...
  5. Zansobar Augur

I just found Legacy Inc has 5:30 PM PST raiding on Tues and Thursday so I have joined them. I haven't seen better raid times for PST players in any other guild.
  6. Neztah13 New Member

We at Legacy Inc do try to accommodate players from across the world! We even have one that is raiding in the morning before work! Community is growing stronger and stronger! Let me know if there are any questions, would be glad to answer all of them!

-Neztah GM of Legacy Inc
  7. Kahna Augur

Late night PST might work for you, starting raids at 9pm PST. Preclears at 8:30, if needed. If you were playing on Agnarr