Looking for guild site?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Elivo11, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Elivo11 Journeyman

Is there a current looking for guild site out there that is used for guild recruitment? I have made and seen others make posts looking for guilds on the forums here and the utter lack of response to those posts are mind blowing! I've been looking for a casual raid guild on just about any server (FV preferred) and I have got 0 replies. And I've seen similar posts that have also had 0 replies to them. Or is the best way to find guilds in the current state of the game I just askbin general of the server you're looking on?
  2. Schadenfreude Augur

Knights of Infinity would be the best casual guild on FV that now and then does the odd raid.
    http://www.knightsofinfinity.org/
  3. Anhari Augur

When you can get to PoK, in the guild hall/lobby is a room with the guild recruitment boards, as well as the traders outpost in Blightfire Moors. Check that board for guilds that are posting for new members, but your best bet to find a guild is by word of mouth. Group with remembers, talk to them and if you like them (and they like you) you can get an invite.
  4. Crystilla Augur

The lobby boards on each server are it along with these forums.

I just saw your post but what may be daunting as well for folks is the fact you have to reroll, get to level 101-105 on any server except FV and gear up/gain AA's beyond the . That's a lot of work and it may be a case of talking to some guilds, then committing on your own to a server to prove some things.

For example, we only raid 3x a week (Sun, Mon, Tue nights 6:30pm - 10:30pm ET) are in exceptional need of a highly skilled SK now, but know the time it takes to reroll and such will take a lot of time.