Looking for EU Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by EU Player, Mar 11, 2023.

1. EU Player New Member

Thinking of returning, but would need a EU guild.
    Not really fussed about which server, except AB or one that's overrun with box armies.
    I have a couple old toons, but don't mind starting over. I'll have to relearn how to play, no matter which class, it's been a long time.
  2. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Why not AB? AB seems low population, but has several large family and friends guilds and has several capable raid squads going and a ton of people on Euro / Oceania and even Islander times

I play there and am never more than a tell away from a group. One surprising thing about AB is there are a LOT of take your time players who run lower level content just for fun and gearing alts beetween raiding on mains.With a lower bazar gear availability, more people just play through the content rather than using banked gear like one would do on a server with 50+ of every defiant up in bazaar daily. I see more actual lower level groups there than on Xegony for instance as PLs and making max level is more focused on. Level 1-90 you're kinda alone.
  3. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

4. Herf Augur

Agnarr has a Euro guildl, The Remedy.
  5. EU Player New Member

I keep hearing about bad lag and whatnot.
    Also not so stellar memories from when I still used to play. It was toxic.
  6. manglered Lorekeeper

just thought id bump this post with a request. i too am looking for an EU/daytime raiding guild. i don't care what server type can be tlp/live etc. (just no pvp cause it doesn't count) . i have weird playtimes usually between 11am-3pm EST (5pm-8pm CEST)
  7. TheRealMuramx Elder

I haven't been on Mischief Since DoDH was unlocked but they had "Lemmings Unbound" which was a Euro time guild. They also raided 3 days out of the week and were pretty relaxed about showing up (raid times were around 11am Est.) But it's been a bit since I have been on so you would have to see what they are doing. I do know they still exist just not what they currently are doing/look like.
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Mishief has numerous EU / UK guilds, some all raid, some F&F casual raiders and some just family. You would do well to log in at UK peak hours and ask in General chat. In a day I had 6 offers as a level 1 new to the server, including 2 raider types with F&F so I didn't have to stepping stone cheese some family guild to make raids.
    Skuz likes this.
  9. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

and those hours are like prime UK raid times on Mischief.
    Skuz likes this.
  10. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

AB is non toxic, it's just like any other server really. i play AB / Live and 2x TLPs and see no real difference lagwise anymore. There was a period where AB players were more vocal about the ongoing lag that occurs on all servers, which devs have been addressing and continue to. AB and mischief both have solid UK/Euro presence.
    Skuz and Yinla like this.
  11. Fufinski New Member