looking for casual guilds on bristlebane..

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by baconboy, Oct 29, 2012.

1. baconboy New Member

im looking for casual guild on bristlebane server. i dont really have time to raid anymore but would like to find some guildmates that i can group with when i get to play.
  2. RekMMO Lorekeeper

Did you end up finding a guild? I might be looking for one soon. Hoping to find a family guild that's very active in grouping.
  3. Draconic Journeyman

If you 2 dont mind starting over Progression X over on Trakanon is always looking for new recruits. We are a casual raiding progression guild currently in PoP. We are having lots of fun, can generally find a group or 2+ almost all day long.

Check out our website, send me a pm or /tell Draconic, Burp, Nemo or Sebli in game!
  4. Andythesane New Member

Hullu, The Clann is a small (and hopefully growing) guild on Bristlebane, our main aim is to have fun. Message Gimpoid if you would like to know more.
  5. Sasenach Journeyman

Check out Jaggedpine Defenders. It's a well-established guild with a variety of players from all levels.

http://jaggedpine.net/
  6. Elricvonclief Augur

Lot of good casual guilds on BB. Ask around in the lobby. I won't name them, as I'll miss one and someone will hate me ;P