Looking for a PST(ish) morning raid guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Pallid, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Pallid New Member

Hi folks!

I live in Alaska (PST-1) and am looking for a morning guild that is raiding ROF or higher. I main a 100 BST/4800aa but I am willing to switch mains to 100 SK/4700aa or 100 Wiz/4200aa, or 100 druid/2300aa depending on guild needs. All are mostly ROF T4, BST has some raid pieces.

I've done some VOA T2 raiding with my BST but there just isn't much going on my server during the mornings so I end up boxing:-( Please message me if you think I might be a fit for your guild.

Thanks for reading!
  2. Crystilla Augur

Just curious, but have you checked Antonius Bayle server? Not sure how that timing works with you (morning is a long time).
  3. Pallid New Member

I am open to moving to any server with an active morning guild that fits my situation. I'm not sure if AB has one or not. I've seen a post recently in this forum mentioning a morning guild but the poster did not say what server or name of guild.
  4. eci2000 Lorekeeper

You are one hour behind CA right? Define morning? I think the Aussie guild Wreckers on Bertox raids are at 5-8 am PST. Could start an hour earlier. So that would be around 4 am. That too early? Otherwise find a European guild which is probably on AB.

Need to be specific on times. Good luck and check the pinned post regarding guilds and servers in this forum.
  5. Crystilla Augur

The Asian guild on Erollisi Marr (Real Faith) - here's their info and you can see their thread in this forum.
    (Our raid starts at 8AM Est (5AM PST); then becomes one hour late 9AM Est (6AM PST) during winter)
  6. Pallid New Member

Thanks for pointing me in a good direction. I appreciate the help!
  7. Angeldawn Journeyman

8. Rigs New Member

Send me a tell if you are interested in a euro guild. We are a great raiding guild in the antonious server, about 30 % American 70% euro we raid at 12 central my time so 10am pst. Currently looking for SK maybe a Beasty
  9. Mysl Augur