Looking for a new server. few questions.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by dundada3100, Aug 27, 2013.

1. dundada3100 Elder

I am coming back after taking off since around OOW. I want a fresh start so will be picking a new server but dont know which one to choose. I have been making some level 1s and logging into a few to see stuff like bazaar and guilds recruiting in guild lobby.

1. What are the most populated servers? Reading a few posts and it seems groups are pretty hard to find. I figure most populated server means more people to group with

2. What servers have casual guilds that still might try and raid? I dont want a cutting edge guild that raids 4-5 nights a week since I cant do that anymore. Id prefer a guild thats very active too. Having 40 members online would be nice. Public raiding organizations would be great as well.

3. Is any server better for a returning player that will have to play catch-up or are they all the same?
  2. Ootax Augur

Prob look at Fippy. It's a progression server that's in TSS right now so only a couple expansions after OOW. Population is ok there, probably no better/worse than the regular servers. But you don't have to knock out thousands of AAs and there's guilds of all ranges on there. In terms of actually catching up to everyone level/aa wise it's probably your best bet.
  3. Borek-VS Augur

Normal servers are approximately equally populated - excepting Trakanon. Vox is newer and has a broader level spread.
  4. Darzag Elder

Don't forget Firiona Vie. With it's unique rule set, it is really awesome to play there. Great guilds too.
  5. Straahdx Augur

Tunare has a public raiding force.
  6. dundada3100 Elder

Thinking about either Cazic Thule or Bristlebane. Do either of those have large family type guilds with lots of members online?
  7. Dre. Altoholic

Bristlebane has The Dark Reign. /ooc that you're looking for a tag in PoK and you'll probably get a tell or tag quickly
  8. Crystilla Augur

Cazic Thule definitely would have several guilds that fit your needs Dundada3100. Strong family guilds who also are part of multiple open raid organizations, which is doubly nice.