Looking For a Casual Guild That Raids Oakwynd Server

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Spellweaver, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Spellweaver Journeyman

I am On the Oakwynd Server but looking for a much. More casual guild that raids i have a level 50 toon there but still want to do some of the classic content like vox inny and eye of veeshan and all of the kunark raids. I know the server is in velious but i haven't been able to raid these targets due to several reasons. I am EST so if there is a guild out there that is still doing older content i am interested. Also want to get my epic done as well. I basically want to do all raid achievements and want to do all content but not in a rush rush way.
  2. FariEQ New Member

Hey Spellweaver, you are not alone in looking for a casual raiding guild that is still playing with all the content. My Husband (Shaman) and I (Druid) are EST too, and hunting as well. If I see or hear of anything I will check in here. =)
  3. Mandalore93 Elder

I'll of course bump my own guild, Pixel Therapy, here. We're more of a dad-core guild that splits between the hardcore and the casual. While we have cleared all of Velious we also have off-night raids that often do older content.

We raid Mon / Tues / Thurs 8-11 PM EST - ToV on Thursday has been extended to 7-11:30 PM EST while we gear up to clear it faster and faster but the extra ticks don't count against RA.

We also have off night non-DKP raids on Sunday night around 8 PM EST and armor farm throughout the week.

Shaman, Druid, and Bard are some of our higher need classes at the moment.

https://discord.gg/vUpVTFDXfP
  4. Spellweaver Journeyman

i replied to your discord
  5. Spellweaver Journeyman

Sounds promising. Maybe we can form a guild but i honestly don't know how