Long Standing Guild on Luclin has disappeared.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by roglhamp, Oct 19, 2016.

1. roglhamp New Member

The Lords of Mischief guild that I have been in since 2000 was not present when we logged in today. Put a petition into DB about this error. I trust it will be fixed but if not that is a very serious dereliction on the part of the game hosts.
    Regards
    Gila Goldenheart.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

It will get fixed Daybreak has a tool for restoring deleted guilds. The tool got created when my guild got deleted from some server crash bug. We originally had to wait 2-3 weeks for it to be fixed but I think its a matter of a couple days now. Ideally you would want the gulid leader to create the petition if possible.
    roglhamp likes this.
  3. Sirjet New Member

Hello this is sirjet leader of the Lords of Mischief guild on luclin server
    Seems we exsperianced a guild disbanndment that was not caused by me or my members pls restore our historic flag and all our members and all items in our guild bank pls
    Sincerely your
    Sirjet and the LoM Guild
  4. Hytest3 New Member

You will be better of Petitioning it than posting here.
  5. FOGBANK Lorekeeper

same thing happened to me several times now. I have petitioned and thus far no resolution.
  6. FOGBANK Lorekeeper

its been quite a few days now, and all they said is they are looking into it (same thing happened to me several times now on Vox)....
  7. Cactuszach Elder

Aw man I clicked this thinking it was about the old guild Legend of Marr. /disappointed
  8. Sirjet New Member

Hello i am the current active leader the Lords Of Mischief Guild on lucin server it has been brought to my attention that our guild and others got disbanded i did not disband and can only assume there is a crash bug
    Pls reinstate or guild name and ranks members and all items in our guild bank all things concidered to be in and with out The Lords of Michief Guild prior to this date 10/19/16
    Me and our long lasting historic family greatly appreciate all you done for us and want to continue our Eq fun
    Sirjet leader of Lords of Mischief luciln
    Thank you
  9. Arkhenloch New Member

10. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Wait and see what happens after servers come back up - I feel your pain, our guild got eaten also, hang in there!
  11. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

They took the servers back down, in part, to address the mass loss of guilds on luclin (and maybe others, i dont know). hopefully we'll all be intact after it comes back up! hang in there.
  12. roglhamp New Member

Was still guildless on Luclin after servers back up. /sigh. Got my actual Guild Leader to submit a petition. Hope he has better luck than I did.
    Gila Goldenheart