LON jarsath-destroyer-returns

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dristo, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Dristo New Member

Hey Ya'll!

in the link here: https://www.everquest.com/news/legend-of-jarsath-destroyer-returns

The image is showing a few of the items available in those packs, but it also shows the RAF Hero's Forge Set. What I am wondering is if the RAF Hero's Forge Gold Set is ever going to be available again either via SC, quest or reward.

I was lucky and able to get a set when it first came out, but Id like to get matching sets on my box's / alts etc. Heck, even if it was in the SC shop Id be willing to pay a little extra to get that set.

Please and Thank you!
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Probably should have posted in the veteran's forum.
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Problem is, this morning Legends of the Dragonbrood has shown up. So, wrong one has been enabled in the market.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I was able to purchase the Jarsath ones thru the monthly claim. Perhaps that is what they meant? You know when you claim your monthly DB cash and it offers you a couple potions and a lon pack. The Dragonblood has been in marketplace for quite a while.
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Yeah, I saw that when I claimed the 500 today. I hope to be able to buy the multi packs. I figured that's what the announcement was for. Perhaps I just tried too early in the day.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I have such bad luck with these packs, just like the old LON game lol, never have gotten something cool like a mount or even a painting. I have enough ornaments to decorate the White House Christmas tree and got another one with that pack and some gate potions....bah I have ranger gate.