<Lokomotiv> Agnarr Server LF All

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Hatredstar, May 21, 2017.

1. Hatredstar New Member

Good evening all,

Introduction: After reading into all that the new Progression Server has to offer, I have decided to make a return to the game, as up until PoP is where my fondest memories of EQ reside. Back when this content was current, I was the leader of a fairly hardcore raiding guild. No, we were not elitist, but we did raid a lot, and we did make things fall and go boom. We were a tightknit guild more than anything, that raided often. I want to bring back that spirit and atmosphere to the game; and I want you there with me.

This will be a completely fresh guild, as I have no RL Friends that play EQ anymore (am trying to bring 2 friends back with me as of now). Are you just getting back into the game, or not really sure which guild you are planning to join? <Lokomotiv> may be the place for you. Like I said, this will be fresh from the ground-up, and all positions will eventually be opened as far as leadership goes. So if you are an active player who wants a home that isn't premade, no prior connections, and one that will raid and push progression; hit me up on here or in game.

Raid Days/Times/Loot: Planning to raid on Saturdays and Sundays. Most likely around 2pm EST until we achieve what we're after that given day. We'll also raid as numbers permit throughout the week. These are subject to change, depending on how the guild roster shakes out availability wise. Loot council will be the loot system. Aiming to be a smaller in numbers guild, I plan to award gear as it is needed based on attendance, need, and overall benefit to the guild (I.E. a tank gets the Blade of War before a Ranger, etc).

Sorry for the long post, but if this interests you in any way and you have any questions; please ask and I will gladly respond. Hope to see you all soon.
  2. Ticino Journeyman

Does that mean you'll be training a lot of people?
    Lokomotiva likes this.
  3. Lokomotiva Elder

Haha thanks for the free Bump, but no, we will not be training zones on people. Not intentionally anyhow :)

For real though; anyone not locked into a roster that wants an adult-run, drama free, laid back, raiding guild...Please consider us. We won't be hitting the ground running, but once we're built up enough, we will be taking out content at a nice jogging pace. A website and all that fun stuff will follow once we're solidified. Thanks guys n gals.
  4. blake New Member

Howdy! I'm a returning player. I stopped playing when ldon was released. However I've played P99 since then. Im on PST and can raid on Tuesday night, wed, and Saturday night. I'm lookin forward hearing from you.
  5. Lokomotiva Elder

Good to meet ya Blake! All sounds good buddy. We will definitely hook up tomorrow at launch.