Login Servers

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Teldiin, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Arog Augur

I am again having same trouble logging in tonight. I realize there was a patch today but its 7:27 pm PST and the web page shows the servers up. I have the same problem every time there is a patch. Says I loose connection at the log in screen after installing updates.
  2. Arog Augur

Still can't connect. Says there is a no connection and to check my network connect. My internet is fine. I am using the same computer to type this message. This isn't the first time. Then the problem magically disappears a day or two later. I don't know why this happens every single patch. I just try again later and sometimes it fixes itself. I am not doing anything different then I have ever done to log in.
  3. Arog Augur

Tonight after work I tried again to log in, hoping the bugs would be worked out. I still am getting the same error code and unable to log in.

A connection to the server can not be reached. Please check your internet connection. Obviously I have a stable internet connection.

I was wrong in hoping it would magically fix itself by tonight( the day after the patch) as it has done all the other previous patches. I did read that there is another patch tomorrow. I hope that patch will correct the issues I am having but I have doubts since no one else is talking about log in server not letting them in on this thread.
  4. Arog Augur

I wish I knew what they were patching. I just wasted the last two hours trying everything to get in game. From turning off fire wall, running as admin and just for giggles rebooting my computer and then trying again. Still can't log in.
  5. Arog Augur

Day 3, attempted to log in again tonight with now luck. Since I saw no one else with this issue I had to assume it was just me. So I made sure all window updates were installed and current. Done. Norton anti-virus up to date. Done. Scanned for virus. Done. Verify EQexe. is allowed in firewall. Done. Do full file update on eqgame and verify all files are good. Done. Still was not able to get on. Finally i said the heck with it and completely disabled firewall and was able to log on. I am just confused because I already had EQ allowed in firewall and have never had to disable my firewall to be able to log into the game before December 11th. Anyone have any idea what changed?