Login server unavailable at the moment??

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Arraden, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxGriff Augur

let you know IF it continues to be an issue? really? of course it is an issue... just not one you seem very concerned about.
  2. Toki New Member

Ayup, Same issue.
  3. Khyn New Member

Please fix. I can't get in and it's my half day off in a long time.
  4. dupliciti Journeyman

I'm unable to connect to the server select screen. Instead receive the Error "time out unable to connect" message.
  5. Dodga New Member

same here, not able to log in, and we are raiding since 11 minutes!
  6. Gaol Journeyman

When your 'folks' have sorted the login server, could you ask them to look at AB as well please? This server has been suffering huge performance problems for months now without a single word from anyone at DBG. Thank you!
  7. bennder New Member

Its so obvious that they don't care. This issue creeps up almost weekly now. Do they ever offer to extend your subscription? Maybe give players some extra daybreak cash to buy xp potions to makeup for lost time? Nope Just let you know they are working on it. How cryptic is that?
  8. Khyn New Member

Any chance these login servers can be redirected to another one just to get the ppl in and redirected to the game servers?
  9. Inady Lorekeeper

And I thought it was all me I have tried to get on all weekend with out much luck i did get on today to kill orechomper and the ancient denmother so a bit of luck there
  10. Goodtimes Journeyman

still cant get in
  11. deftrance New Member

Still unable to login.
  12. Kase Augur

I NEED MY FIX!
  13. KC13 Augur

Same problem a minute ago.
  14. Valas New Member

Still down, 2:19pm EST.
  15. Malbro Augur

Still a problem, log in not working.
  16. Eddz New Member

I cannot login
  17. Fuddlebutts New Member

unable to login
  18. Bekonsat1 New Member

Still cant login, help me daddy!
  19. Eddz New Member

How long do you think this will take? Should I come back in an hour or make plans in the rain?
  20. Aharriss88 New Member

Just tried to start an account because my hubby begs me to learn to play.. and its down.. should I take this as a sign?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.