Login server down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gremin, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nunya1070 New Member

oooooh, different error now. "Login server is unavailable, please try again later". Maybe they found the power button and it's on its way back up?
  2. O_Castitatis_Lilium Lorekeeper

3. Makta Elder

July 5th, 12:01 pm PST

4. vaio007 Elder

It'd be nice if the arms of DBG were connected enough for the community person to have some kind of an idea of what actually happened. I mean he knows to post intermittent "the issue is being worked on" messages because, well, that's what you do. But I think most would appreciate much more having some idea of what the issue actually is.
  5. Gwhorg New Member

They forgot to add that the event comes with only 76% server uptime as well!
    KC13, Tahran, OssOr and 2 others like this.
  6. telezar Journeyman

Yeah At least say the Hamster died and we are holding services eta 2 hours!
  7. timeflies New Member

I did that already and it sucked ! I wanna play eq!
    OssOr likes this.
  8. Kinky New Member

Does anybody have anything better to do than to sit here reading all the comments and commenting on them until the login servers come back up? Yeah.. me either.. at least till I leave for work in 7 minutes.
  9. O_Castitatis_Lilium Lorekeeper

I was going to take a bit of time off to play, you know, give myself a break from the charity work I was doing...I mean it gives me a reason to keep going but...I need a break T^T lol
  10. coolbeans New Member

Nope, I have absolutely nothing better to do than to sit here reading all the comments and commenting on them
  11. angrymage New Member

is it me a DB are morons
  12. angrymage New Member

OMG i just rejoined and noticed these morons in DB are what I said morons
  13. karioki Journeyman

There is no more impatient, unforgiving group than MMORPG players. I returned to EQ in April of this year after an absence of about 1 1/2 years. This is the first issue I have seen since that return.

While I was gone I tried my hand at Archeage - just for the heck of it. Now if you want to experience at inept attempt to provide a playing environment that is the place to be. Without fail almost every week there were 2 - 3 days of unreachable servers. And when they opened new servers simultaneous with a new release it was a week before anyone got in and once you did you got kicked off 1/2 hour later.

I'll wait to see how long this takes but it would be nigh on impossible to be near as bad.
  14. nunya1070 New Member

You obviously missed the Jun 23 patch which was supposed to take 4-6 hours and took almost 24.
    Kinky likes this.
  15. Igotssss New Member

Congrats on the first issue you've seen. I've seen many. But my girlfriend hasn't noticed any problems either so you guys are in the same boat.
  16. telezar Journeyman

I got Taco bell YaY Devs are jelly now!
  17. Drcoracle Journeyman

I KNEW I should have left my toons up last night.
  18. karioki Journeyman

Reply to Nunya1070

I guess I did. I was off with a family visit. I still maintain these things happen with all MMORPG providers - All. Daybreak is far form the worst.
  19. Ginfrecss New Member

Day off....getting ready for an EPIC adventure...............FAIL !!!
    OssOr likes this.
  20. OssOr New Member

Well, that's some optimistic point of view. But people here want a good service. Of course there are always worse things but come on, that's not an excuse.

We already had some other problems and i came back less than 1 month ago, it seems you were lucky since this is the first time it affects you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.