Login Server down again?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Smot, May 10, 2016.

1. Morgium New Member

2. Roshen Brand Manager

The team is aware of the issues with the login server, and is working on this now.

We're not expecting that it will take much longer. If it does, we'll keep you updated.

Thank you for your patience!
  3. Namde Augur

I just tried a minute ago and it was not. Lemme try again!
  4. Coridger New Member

Finally I was about to go P1999
  5. Smot New Member

k I think they are back up - took like an hour to reboot that
  6. Merkutio New Member

Seriously. WTH have they done with the game this time. I've been locked out of 2 accounts for the last 3 days. Either can't get past the Server Select screen or freeze at the Character Select screen. Finally got a toon in the GL 5 minutes ago and bam - Disconnected. This routine is getting old real fast!
  7. Abbye-DW New Member

I've not been able to login since yesterday's patch. What is going on here? still hanging when trying to connect to the server then timeouts.
  8. Merkutio New Member

A week ago I posted about a problem that mysteriously appeared and I was no longer able to log in no matter what I tried. After a bit of frustration I sent my request in to DBG for some help. Okay, before anyone starts to think "here comes the rant", that's not the case. Through a series of timely emails, the reps walked me through a number of steps. Although I did eventually have to delete, reload and clean boot my comp, it was not for a lack of trying other options. I'm now back to killin stuff trying to finish that dam Tear hehe. Many people come on the forums and rail on about how terrible DBG is and customer service is non existent. As a 14 year 308 day player I know it's not perfect, nothing is, but I would just like to say thanks DBG!
    Oxgoad likes this.