Login Queue & Client Crashes.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tubben, May 26, 2015.

1. Tubben Elder

I am ok with the loginqueue, something needed to be done.

But if you crash or go LD (means you have an active character in the world (hint, that how you can check it)) could you please let us relog without queue?

Sitting as an cleric in an dungeon (or any other class, doesent really matter), and crashing means that the rest of my group can wait now for an hour (or try to get an replacement). And for me it sucks also, because waiting for an hour, playing an hour (and in this case just 5 minutes in an new group) and then crash, just to wait another hour .. sucks.

Thats now the second time this happened.
  2. Falorie New Member

I'm hoping they fix this too. I spent most of yesterday crashing and waiting 1.5 - 2 hours in queue. Not much play time until I had to go to bed lol.
  3. Raynard Augur

This needs to get fixed, I spent an hour in the queue, then ran around for 30 minutes to find a group. When I finally did get in a group, as soon as I changed something in advloot, my client crashed. Now I'm back in the damn queue, and my whole night is wasted.
  4. Warlorf Augur

Its nice to have a queue but before rushing it, the install should have been done correctly.