Login que needs timer

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by grimskayle, May 24, 2015.

1. grimskayle New Member

Ok. They got the login que thing up. That's a great step to helping people get in. HOWEVER....there is no way to know how long you gotta wait. I mean if you only got an hour and a half or 2 to play then just getting some message that says I'm in que doesn't help much. It might as well say "you might wait 15 minutes or you might wait 2 hours! Who knows??" I've haven't played my characters once since the final wipe last week.
  2. UnnamedPlayer Elder

They were trying to get us a queue system as quickly as possible; that's why it doesn't have a queue timer or anything.
  3. Ducreux Augur

Not worth the resources for a system that will not be used in 2-3weeks.
  4. Maximz Journeyman

Yea it's kinda frustrating on about 20 mins right now and getting worried...seems to always be over 15 mins for me. Waited a bit longer then that last night and decided to re-start my comp and got in really quick which I found odd.

Just something that shows how many people are in front of us would be super cool.
  5. Ultrazen Augur

I would just like any kind of conformation that I am indeed even in a que, other than the initial message.....looks like to me I'm just sitting there at server select. I've been sitting here for about an hour, and:

1. Don't want to reclick join server, as it will probably reset my position.....
    2. Not sure if I'm even in the que......
    3. Go back to step one.

Not the most fun I've had.
  6. Dami New Member

Apparently some people in the server select chat are saying that it has taken them an hour and 20 to log into the server. How does this help casual gamers that want to play for an hour and 20mins?