Logged into Launcher, but shows "playing"

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Makta, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Makta Elder

I went to bed last evening with my traders online, woke up to both accounts crashed out to login. I logged into 2 of them just fine, but my main account I logged into launcher and it shows it is "playing" so I am unable to log into the game. I know I have auto-kick enabled on all my toons (mains and boxes). I checked task manager to see if I had a ghost EQ client running and I don't. This has to be some kind of launcher bug.

Anyone else have/ever had this problem and is there a workaround?
  2. Eniner Augur

It is related to test server crashes. Server has been quite unstable past few days crashing every hour. I logged in my 17 year old account to zero toons so i logged out tried to log back in mind you i exited the game using return to server select. Tried to log back in to see if it was just a casual bug we get on test at times and need to relog and it was telling me i had active characters online as well. Then i exit the patcher reload it log in to a big red Down icon. So id assume a lot of live issues are from test server stability at moment.
  3. Kiadan Dakine Journeyman

All my characters were gone this morning, and after logging out fully and logging back in Test Server was down so it is definitely a back-end issue and nothing account related.
    As of 10:54am EST Test is back down again-it flip flops every 45 minutes or so and a few rollbacks so I am guessing the server coding or even hardware itself is having issues.
    I just hope it is back up by the weekend; if it is down by Friday usually it will remain untouched all weekend. Good Luck!!!
  4. Scila Augur

I've had toons on sorting banks in bazaar, gotten company, walked back and a few minutes later poof back to server select. Go back and get the msg I have an active char but rec'd no kick msg. On live servers.