Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elricvonclief, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Elricvonclief Augur

Log in servers seem to be having issues. Took 5 minutes for me just now, others are completely unable to log in.

Error was unable to connect to...
  2. Warpeace Augur

3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Nice they are at least telling us now. Couldn't access account pages and daybreak site access was spotty in general.
  4. Aghinem Augur

It would appear that the login servers are not working properly today.
  5. gallgonox New Member

this seems to still be an ongoing problem? or is it just me?
  6. Bloodletter New Member

they had it working last night sometime and it was working a couple hours ago, now issues again...
  7. Darkangel New Member

Can't log in here, Bertox. More than just Tunare folks.
  8. Lydius Insidious New Member

Can't login either. Tunare though. But can't get passed login screen.
  9. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Log in server problems right after purchasing the 12-month subscription deal. lol. (Not a returning player with a bad impression luckily).
    Bloodletter likes this.
  10. Restac Journeyman

patcher works fine, but won't go past that. I get the msg "a connection to the server could not be reached. please check your internet connection to make sure you are online."
    I'm pretty sure i'm online since i'm here on the forum posting this and all :) so its got to be a problem with the login servers. I'm on povar but i can't even get that far.
    Darn, and you can't even use the eqgame /patchme shortcut either since its the login server blocking us :(
  11. Millianna Augur

Tunare has been down for awhile... and no I cannot even get to the server select...
  12. Restac Journeyman

quick.. login now. I made it into the game! :)
  13. Lydius Insidious New Member

Finally able to log in as of this post. Thanks Daybreak for clearing this up.