Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Shaydes, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Shaydes New Member

I have not been able to log in for a while now getting a network error message. Anyone else?
  2. Mouser43 New Member

same here
    Shaydes likes this.
  3. Shaydes New Member

OK so its not just me, that at least is good news. hehe
  4. mtbryant New Member

Yes, same here .There is a thread about the issue in another section of the Forums, but no response from DBG as of yet . ( Yes i know, huge surprise lol )
    Shaydes likes this.
  5. Shaydes New Member

everything was fine last night when I played last, lol. Nothing worse than borked login server!
  6. Tvarian Augur

Zuuk's fault. He's a poor troll warrior that was trying to scrape up some extra coppers by dancing. He was in the middle of the crowd when the greaves came off. Normally, this is all part of the dance, but the loin cloth got stuck on the greaves this time and were ripped off as well. There was a huge audible gasp as they flew through the air and landed by the MGB buffer group.

Luckily, he made it out of the crowd alive before everyone mobbed him. All the players started chasing him (except for the frogloks, they were scared for some reason). Word got out quickly, and the pressure on the login servers rose exponentially to the point where they couldn't handle all the log-onners.

Don't feel bad, I couldn't log on and I missed all the fun too.
    Cinya likes this.
  7. kookoo Augur

ONCE AGAIN , o_O
  8. suicidejockey New Member

again login server is down but my character that was logged in all night can still roam the wonderful world of Norath
  9. Shaydes New Member

Sounds like I should just stay logged in the way their servers have been lately.
  10. Cinya New Member

I usually stay logged in myself, was stupid enough to log out last night lol, they seem to be working now though.