Lockjaw's 12 days of Christmas Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AlmarsGuides, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I'd like to throw in an AoN in your raffle. lmk what toon to parcel it to.
    Felicite and Drexll like this.
  2. kraggnar Elder

Lebin and Thanks
  3. Curate New Member

Curate

This is awesome!
    Happy Holidays!
  4. Kegwell Lurker since '99

<-- staying on Lockjaw
  5. Grebyr Lorekeeper

I applaud your giveaway.

Just a small point of order: the 12 Days of Christmas are actually the 12 days AFTER Christmas (day 1 is December 25, day 2 December 26 etc)
  6. Nibor New Member

Ingame name: Nibor
  7. Zublak Augur

Ignore the hate. Very kind of you Almar regardless of what some may think.

You're welcome to add my name to the list, lotteries are fun!
  8. DaedorAlive Elder

Ooooo I like free things. You can add my name to the list (Daedor). Thanks for the fun conversation the other night too! :)
  9. Gigaloo New Member

In-game name is Greenhorn. Thanks Almar what a great idea.
  10. Hobbit Journeyman

What about your white dragon scale cloak!
    Lonye likes this.
  11. Daveed-Ragefire Journeyman

Game name on Lockjaw is Darshan
  12. ShamWow-RF Lorekeeper

Looks like about 11 people are staying on Lockjaw, so one lucky winner will get 2 items!
    Batbener likes this.
  13. Doritos_Locos New Member

Yeah he is not worried about money. That's why he RMT's his kronos and locks out content like Drusella Sathir..... Oh wait, weren't you pointing the finger at FI for doing the same thing? What a hypocrite.
  14. Doritos_Locos New Member

You could of served the world better by giving your guild members epic pieces they earned instead of auctioning them off to the highest bidder in EC.
  15. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have never auctioned epic items here. If you're referencing to a toon named "Immodest", who frequently auctions scales, it is either Besteva/boxer associate (a 54? mage boxer, who farms Nagafen/Vox), or a Faceless associate, clearly trying to slander our name.

Good post history though!
  16. Lejaun Augur

I'll jump in. I'm not above trying for a shot at a free Krono or something that I can trade for 'em. =)
  17. AlmarsGuides Augur

So does that mean I should add you to the contest giveaway list?

And I would like to officially submit my name to Faceless' giveaway where they raffle off what they're farming to the entire server. Please put Almar down.

Thank you.

Almarsjunkyo - or Holtburg, generally anyone but Waitwhat.

This is also going to bypass NoS as the "grand prize" as, well, the value trumps it. So I will raffle the NoS on Christmas Eve and the AoN on Christmas Day.

That sounds like it would be significantly less fun though!
    Silv and Agrippa like this.
  18. oldandnasty Augur

In game name Hammerbeard.
  19. Zalemander New Member

Gorthiz is my in game name. Best of luck everyone!
  20. AlmarsGuides Augur

So far I have 28 names for the raffle. Roughly 1/5th of the submitted names are through PM on the boards which I am definitely going to get crap for if one of them win an item for "fixing" the raffle. A few days prior to the raffle starting I will possibly release a complete list of the names (I can't see how anyone would be upset by their name being in a raffle, but ya never know). I am going to start farming complimentary prizes too, for everyone who doesn't win, I can't picture having over 200 entries in the raffle so farming up 200 items (god I hate Lore) shouldn't be too too hard.