Lockjaw Players - Public Events

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Protocol, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Protocol Dragon Defender

Just looking for some feedback on what the community can come together and organize. List your ideas or PM me here! I've always felt the previous servers missed an opportunity to organize these themselves.

Things I've considered:
    1. BoTB Singles
    2. BoTB Teams
    3. Open Planar Clears
    4. Race Across Norrath (PP or Krono prizes)
    Rarane and Gythlen like this.
  2. Zephyroth Elder

On fippy, there was a lot of open hate raids, there will be again on lockjaw when the non guilded folks start going there for loot, what i believe would help the server and bring more people from ragefire is open world boss kill with raid wise possible loot, this would bring more casual and smaller guild on lockjaw since it will never happens on ragefire. I am in a raiding guild, and we like the atmosphere of the server so far !
  3. Zephyroth Elder

Since we have approx 6 months of classic, i really dont mind sharing loot with others since at the end, more happy people means more people and a longer living server
  4. Gythlen Augur

I am hoping to do public events with my guild on Lockjaw, such as riddles for prizes, crafter bazaars, and other things that are a bit RP orientated (but anyone can join).

I would also love to bring back the Best of the Best
  5. Kellindell Journeyman

There are RPers on Lockjaw? Here comes my server change.
  6. Arrk Augur

Unofficially LJ is the RP progression server...
  7. Gythlen Augur

Well, I made my RP guild there (you can find a link to my guild post in my signature) and I'm hoping to find more like minded people to join up!