Lockjaw guilds

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rosleck, Jun 14, 2015.

1. rosleck New Member

Good morning,

I am looking for a guild the has groups on the lockjaw server. I main a cleric ( lvl 20 ATM ) and I have a few alts I made due to the lack of groups. I mained a Cleric to 88 on another server so I do know how to play my class.

I am not looking to guild jump around but I joined a guild at level 2 and there are very few guild groups. I plan on staying around for a long time and raid healing at some point in the future.

Are there any guilds out there on lockjaw that is looking to non boxed Clerics?
  2. Rhodz Augur

Clerics having problems on the LJ finding groups at level 20.
    Already?
  3. Vaclav Augur

Depends on their playtimes - EU/Oceanic hours as this post was made at (since it's right at the start of work in NA) LJ doesn't have too many players. We're quite bustling with plenty of groups during NA primetime.
  4. Darth Augur

Who needs a cleric when no one plays a melee?
  5. Darth Augur

To further clarify.

The Faceless is running with 4 Warriors, 2 Shadow Knights, 2 Rangers, a single Rogue and no Paladins. In fact I think we even have 3 completed Books of Scale.

Also for some reason we have 2 Shaman. Figured we have more. We have tons of every other class, more than we need in a perfect world, but that's why a 20 cleric is hurting for groups at 5am EDT.
  6. Warlorf Augur

Id love to switch over to lockjaw and play a pally. Have been contemplating trying to rejoin faceless. Ummm sucks rerolling but hmmm.
  7. Vaclav Augur

LOL Darth - is one of the books what you wanted to link us at 5:31 damn AM this morning?

Trying to go to sleep WAAAAAAAY to late with company that wakes up WAAAAAAY too early and we're getting texts from Darth. (For clarification for outside folks)
  8. Darth Augur

Whoah you guys TEXTED me first! To make sure I wasn't mad.
  9. Vaclav Augur

If you decide to Warlorf - I could probably help you with some PL sessions if you're as decent of a person as the forums seem to demonstrate you as. (47 Druid on hand)

Would have to wait till my Ranger is all caught up - and probably would do it in a second window while playing my main elsewhere so you might need to set up a "Oh crap, need heals" tell macro so I know when to watch actively a sec, but offer is there.

Same goes for any decent folks out there that come to Lockjaw (within my personal capacity to PL).
  10. Vaclav Augur

Really? She didn't tell me that part. Women...
  11. Darth Augur

Yeah I just kept talking. She never said not to.
  12. Vaclav Augur

Heh, fair enough - I was still winding down to come to bed when she started I guess - rebuying food/etc. I wasn't upset or anything just found "Hey, login so I can link something" amusing so early, heh.