Lockjaw Fix Failed, Rollback Entire Server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by XTheMountainX, Jul 28, 2015.

1. XTheMountainX Journeyman

I was lucky enough to not be affected by the recent rollback, however I would be willing to lose my Sunday night grind in order to fix things like this:

"How is it that no one has mentioned anything of the duped items?
    I admit I have things that were placed in the shared bank and remain both there, and in the original characters' bank.
    It's only ~10k worth of items that were duplicated, but I would expect I'm not the only one.

I don't quite care so much if someone else had gained X, Y, or Z item; but there may be more significance when a % of players experienced the same. This will lead to further inflation that's going to catch like wildfire soon enough."

DGC - please address this sooner than later. It is still early enough after the 'event' where rage quitters will be at a minimum.
  2. Luxferre New Member

#WipeItClean
    Sinzz likes this.
  3. spazo2224 New Member

Honesty I would rather have a wipe than the current state of the server.
  4. Warzon Elder

There are so many things that this messed up. The scale of it is just nuts. Entire raid banks of rare items wiped out, and also duped. Stacks of krono moved around. A character that got rolled back managed to parcel stuff, the parcels are intact, and the original stuff is back on the character.

They need to set the server to where it was before the patch. Nothing else is going to fix it. There's so much duped stuff zipping around, it's everything.

Literally anything you can think of that is droppable, got duped. And it also got wiped out for someone else.

I lost 6 best-in-slot items on my main, along with 4 weeks worth of tailoring mats I farmed, all because I logged in right before they brought the server down. I didn't know any of this was going on, I was just logging in to check the status of raid targets so I'd know how long I had to get dinner going.

I think about logging in right now and it just makes my stomach hurt. I'm back to killing spiders and hoping that the raid item I needs drops, when I'm at the raid, and that I get it over others. This rollback wasn't a 48 hour setback, it could potentially take me weeks just to get back to where I was Sunday at 6pm. I think I'd rather start over completely on a new server than go forward with where I'm at now.

I'm not quitting, I'm just hoping they communicate what they're going to do to fix it soon, because Lockjaw is seriously messed up right now.
  5. Croak Augur

There are people siting on stacks of kronos that they bought, and they have the pp back in their inventory.
    Likewise there are people who sold krono who have neither the krono nor the pp to show for it.

My petition posted last night 30 mins or so after the servers came back up was to ask for a full wipe so that all transactions, even if 2 days behind could be reconciled.
  6. XTheMountainX Journeyman

So many people are threatening to quit if their items are not restored. I would unsub if you don't take my exp away. The integrity of the server is compromised and needs to be remedied. Please rollback a week if you have to. Remove the taint.
    Sinzz likes this.
  7. dreama121 Journeyman

Threatening to quit and actually quitting are two different things. Instead of the knee jerk hysterics petition what you lost and see what wlll be the outcome, it may take sometime to get a response but its better than the venting on here as if that will solve anything.