Lockjaw - Efreeti now fully FFA cause one guild wills it? Chats from the Leaders channel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nerdz Elder

You are the leader so yes, since you laid it out there, I see that neither of them have the right to tell either what to do.
    That being said, Dima does have the power to respectfully ask Warpower to respect a rotation that Dima set up.

Warpower has the power to say no to it also. But the fact is, it would have been well known if Dima actually asked Warpower because the act would have been a useful tool to show that MM had no association with Ion United.

Dima never asking Warpower to respect the rotation shows that Warpower's guild is doing EXACTLY what Dima wants them to do and whether Dima asked Warpower to do that or not is irreverent because Dima has the power to ask Warpower to respect the rotation but Dima chooses not to.

This is good for Citizen because it shows your guild leadership is working together for a common cause. Don't take it as a knock to Citizen because it isn't. You guys shouldn't be offended because your leadership is still working well together.

This is a knock to MM because Dima's guild is on the server rotation but they are trying to be discrete about it. It is very clear what is going on and I really hope the Lockjaw community sees through the they are being fed.
    Simone likes this.
  2. Starla Elder

I am so bad....EQ drama at its best. :) Over 15 years old and it is still the same. o_O *chows on popcorn*
    Simone, rekais910 and Alphont like this.
  3. Porygon Augur

There are no rotations on lockjaw that anyone is forced to follow. If WP wants to try and take mobs, he has all the right.

Prior to this, when DBG was enforcing rotations, you wouldn't have seen this. There wss only a few people that decided to break the rotation, and we're summarily punished.

Why would dima have to ask anyone to abide by the rotation other than the people strictly in MM. Which last time I checked, WP was not.
  4. Glowerss Augur

You seem to have already made up your mind friend, and at this point merely have an axe to grind. Nothing anyone tells you is going to change your mind, so why try? It's unclear what you're attempting to achieve here aside from good old fashion blind hatred and guild bashing.
  5. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I've encouraged Warpower to oblige by the rotation that was put forward. He ran his own gig on Fippy until late Velious, and he's wanting to run his own here on Lockjaw, and that's respectable. I voted to keep the requirement for the 36 person mandated requirement to be a rotation guild, whereas 6-5 voted to increase it to 54 people. I could understand how the smaller guilds, including IoN United, feel blackballed by the other guilds.
  6. AlmarsGuides Augur

Don't forget me. Apparently I am a splinter guild of you to.
    rekais910, Warrior007 and Porygon like this.
  7. AlmarsGuides Augur

[Sun Sep 27 21:06:18 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'I've given proof. Steampint left Modest Man and made a guild out of nowhere, when you needed votes. Warpower is a high ranking Officer in Citizen. INYNA was not even a known guild by a single person on the server other than you and showed up out of nowhere when you were trying to push "every guild can vote"'

[Thu Aug 20 23:47:57 2015] You told Darth, 'If you have a moment I have a single question about joining the rotation, I am a friend of Qulas/Szeria and leader of I'll Be Nice If You Are'

[Fri Aug 21 01:32:55 2015] You told Gulfein, 'when you get a moment I wanted to ask you a question or two about the rotation. And before you ask, no I am not trolling, it isn't about your guild being banned, yes i am serious and it is about my guild joining the rotation'

I sent you a tell first Darth. But you were extremely unhelpful and immature:

[Thu Aug 20 23:48:21 2015] Darth tells you, 'Is this for real?'
    [Thu Aug 20 23:48:54 2015] Darth tells you, 'Well Go for Darth!'
    [Thu Aug 20 23:50:14 2015] Darth tells you, 'if you can field a force of 46 level 50's you're golden bro.'
    [Thu Aug 20 23:50:42 2015] Darth tells you, 'er 36'
    [Thu Aug 20 23:51:46 2015] Darth tells you, 'Make it happen bro!'

I don't honestly believe you think my guild is a splinter guild of MM and are just trying to cause more drama since that seems to be your MO. You have too much evidence to support the fact that I am my own independent entity. I came to this server when RoI did. I talked them out of merging with MM because I always thought Dima was an immature kid (turns out you are) and into merging with you.

Asking about the rotation I contacted you first, not Gulfein. Also you have at least a dozen or more people you can ask who I am. Qulas, Szeria, pretty much ANY RoI members - most of which know me.

I guess though I am being just as immature as you right now since I fell victim to your trolling trap. Your stupidity got a slight rise out of me as I sit here shaking my head unable to fathom how someone can be as clueless as you.

This rotation is purely stupid. I have no interest in joining a group of immature kids that dictate when others get to do stuff. I'm pretty sure I told you that in tells just the other day:

[Sun Sep 27 01:10:19 2015] You told Darth, 'I don't plan to be competative at all for classic. You probably won't see me down any dragons in classic but Kunark and onwards is going to be different. I personally would be very moderately ok just seeing all of the raids once'
    [Sun Sep 27 01:10:23 2015] You told Darth, 'in era'
    [Sun Sep 27 01:12:22 2015] You told Darth, 'Personally don't even care about the loot as much as I do the experience. Saying that, I know you don't deem me as a threat to any FFA targets so there's not much left to say in Kunark until I am done leveling all of my wizards'
    [Sun Sep 27 01:36:30 2015] You told Darth, 'But, ultimately my main goal is to not step on toes. The less people that talk to me the better =P'

I just want to be left alone and out of your drama. That's all I want. That's all I have ever wanted is to raid with no one talking to me at all and uninterrupted. Start or I am going to light the bag of dog crap that's on your front porch on fire and ring the doorbell.
  8. Croak Augur

What carrot does Dima have to offer any non-rotation players (single, boxers or smaller guilds), especially ION in this case?

The only tiny carrot of the community day in sky has just been taken away in similar circumstances.

Maybe the scraps when Kunark launches? Is that really what you offer a fellow officer on another server?
    Don't you think going to a friend/colleague in that way is rather insulting?

The version of events on Vox that I heard...

ION had Vox at 50%
    Faceless trains them and wipes them
    Vox was killed whist ION was rezzing

That is how the new raid police works.

ION can't meet the 54 in raid requirement to have a rotation slot chance, which really means a roster close to 100 unless the vast majority of toons are controlled by just a few people with high attendance.
    The same is true for quite a few smaller guilds.
  9. Dupre_MIM Elder

I have one question about Crymoar...

[IMG]
  10. Dupre_MIM Elder

You heard wrong. Just saying.
    Simone likes this.
  11. Alphont New Member

welp MM just broke the rotation with a vox kill, there true colors are revealed
    Nerdz likes this.
  12. Finley Augur

Is this Dupre from Vulak?
  13. Porygon Augur

Actually that mob was traded to us, but nice try.
    Simone likes this.
  14. Alphont New Member

my bad, sorry for spreading rumors, didnt know about the trade
  15. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

I hope whoever willingly traded their Lady Vox to MM trusts the promise they were given that MM wouldn't take whatever was traded once MM decides to throw away the rotation because someone beats them to "Their" FFA mob!
  16. Porygon Augur

MM has no intentions of breaking the rotation, as has been started several times in this thread. And if MM promised another guild a mob, I can assure you MM won't be contesting that mob.
  17. Quazie Elder

I have this sinking feeling that MM gave away "Their Efreeti" for Vox.
    Alphont likes this.
  18. AlmarsGuides Augur

MM has been nothing but upfront and honest with me as far as the rotation goes and questions pertaining to it. The past few times trouble was noticed in the rotation MM wasn't at fault. IIRC they were the ones who came up with the idea for the rotation too.
  19. VoltrunVoltari Lorekeeper

I have little to no sympathy for Modest Man. Every bad interaction I have had on Lockjaw has stemmed from members of their guild(s). Kill stealing, charm stealing, training, associating with the likes of Tulkas (et al) and Warpower (et al). There is really nothing good about MM that I can think of, nothing they have ever done has even begun to reverse the pervasive negative opinion the majority of the server feels toward them.

I have had positive interactions with literally every other guild. Hell, members of Faceless (including Darth and Yawg) and Ascended Darkness helped us kill Draco in the very early days of Fear - well before any sort of rotation was in place. Just joined our raid, helped us out, and then left while we sorted loot.

I also remember my Lockjaw history - Zaide of Facelss tried to field an open Naggy raid while most of the power levelers we only in the low 40's high 30s. This was spoiled by a warping, cheating, Tulkas and his boxes. What guild was Tulkas in several days after that publicly decried (on these very forums) event? - Yep, Modest Man! You associate with trash, and you end up smelling like crap...

This is why I cant feel any sympathy toward Modest Man - You dug your own grave.
    Alphont likes this.
  20. Porygon Augur

I laughed
    Quazie and Alphont like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.