Lockjaw - 10th Ring War - Shorned Head turn ins bugged?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Deadguy, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Deadguy New Member

Guild completed the 10th Ring war event Saturday evening.

All dwarf capitan's and seneschal lived. I turned in the head and 9th ring, received the 10th ring and the Shorned Head of Narandi. I attempted to give the head to all of the dwarves to receive the additional rewards, but the head was given back to me without any new items, no exp and no faction. Hailing them they don't even turn toward me. I tried it after hiding same thing. Coning them had me listed as indifferent hidden or unhidden. And of course after about 10mins they depopped, event over.

Petition was sent, customer service says they cannot help me even when they were provided with log files of the entire event. They said to create an account on their dev site and submit bug fix there so they can see if there is a bug fix needed, but that I and my guild are SOL for any of the items.

Does anyone know wtf happened? Or has anyone else on Lockjaw completed this and have any suggestions as to what I missed so that it does not happen again. All of the research that I have done, as well as having done this on P99, it was just a hand in of the head to each dwarf. I don't want other members of our guild to have to go through the same struggle I did nor have to get the email back from a GM saying they wont help me.

Thank you in advance,
    Deadguy
  2. Deadguy New Member

shameless bump to keep it on top to see if anyone knows the answer.