Live: Ranger AA's Wind Stalkers Unity (Azia) and (Beza)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Enigma Maitreya, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Enigma Maitreya Augur

I have a level 87 Ranger, Heroic, Auto Grant Enabled, All Access

Wind Stalkers Unity (Beza): Requirement Wind Stalkers (Azia) level 3

Wind Stalkers Unity (Azia):
    Level 80 puts it at level 2 (Auto Granted)
    Next Level is 85 to reach Level 3.

I have no clue if this is a bug or working as intended.

One might think that Auto-grant, with noted exceptions, should progress my Wind Stalkers Unity (Azia) to level 3 ... seeing as to how I am level 87, yet it does not.

Due to Azia NOT being progressed, I assume Beza is not being progressed as its requirements (Azia level 3) are not met.
  2. birdsong_pawn Augur

Are you sure level 2 was autogranted? That AA line is from RoS. (Autogrant currently works through TBM.)

Beza is free once you have Azia.
  3. Enigma Maitreya Augur

Yes Azia is at level 2 was autogranted. This is positive as I never bought into Either Azia and Beza

I will plead ignorance on additional exceptions to Auto Grant. Perhaps I need to look them up as a refresher. I am under the impression that the only exceptions were things like Trade Skills etc.
  4. Enigma Maitreya Augur

To be clear here

The Ranger is 87 with autogrant enabled with 34.004% experience in level 87.

Azia, Req Level 80, 2/9 cost 20 - Next Level req, Level 85 no previous requirements required.

Beza, Req level 85 and Azia at level 3 (as in 3/9)

The character does have 15 AA's to spend but the Azia cost is 20.
  5. Enigma Maitreya Augur

Ok, I googled it and the rule seems to be 2 expansions behind

I assume this is what your using

Luclin
    PoP
    GoD
    OoW
    DoDH (Autogrants Luclin)
    TSS (Autogrants PoP)
    SoF (Autogrants GOD)
    SoD (Autogrants OoW)
    Underfoot (Autogrants DODH)
    HoT (Autogrants TSS)
    VoA (Autogrants SoF)
    RoF (Autogrants SoD)
    CoTF (Autogrants Underfoot)
    TDS (Autogrants HoT)
    TBM (Autogrants VoA)

IF I bought this Azia then I have no knowledge of doing so and have never used it.

So thanks for the information and no fault of yours, but I have little to 0 understanding why RoS would not be being auto granted after the this last expansion.
  6. Sancus Augur

It's four expansions behind, not two. For example, VoA is four expansions behind TBM (TDS, CotF, RoF, VoA). With ToV release, TBM was autogranted (TBL, RoS, EoK, TBM).
  7. Enigma Maitreya Augur

Thanks for the clarification, the 2 came from the results never saw a hint for 4.