Limited Items From Vendors: IDIOCY

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cerryn, Nov 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

To give people a chance to get an item without having to forage for them or get them from drops? Sure they can be a pain to get but no reason to keep everyone from getting a shot at them because a few people can't seem to get them from a vendor.

Removing them from the vendor won't make them any easier to get.
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

no will be the same. since its like impossibe to get from vendor anyways.
  3. Sissruukk Rogue One

While I don't sit there "every waking moment" to pop in on Olwen, it is frustrating to not be able to get these "rare" items because someone is sitting there every waking moment to get to them first, and probably for no other reason than to just hoard them.

And which is worse, spending your every waking moment at the chance to nab 1K oranges, or sitting for a week+ hitting a forage button over and over and over and...over...and.......over. I certainly don't find this as a productive use of my retirement time.

As some stated in my thread over limes, put these into overseer, or make them unlimited. Making buff beverages for a guild isn't a game breaking thing.

While you are at it, increase nigriventor venom drop rates in NoS.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

They need to put oranges on overseer research rewards.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

For you maybe but that isn't the case for everyone but it seems you are of the mind that if you can't get it from the vendor then no one should be able to get it. There is no reasons to request nerfs on the forums just because you have bad luck getting something from a vendor.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

not sure what your talking about? i just think there should be more than just 1000 on the vendor its not fair to ppl trying to get it. Me i could care less about oranges since the cooler's are cheap now and i have never said they should be nerfed they should be unlimited.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Next expansion its Mint's good luck ppl with that lol
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It sure does look like you suggested to remove them if you can't get an unlimited quantity that you want.

For some reason they don't want to make these items that easy to get and they just added them to the vendor in limited quantity to help out a little. Sure it sucks if someone always beats you to the vendor but that is no reason to remove it from the vendor and prevent anyone from getting it.
  9. Accendo Guest

Feedback received and thank you for sharing, but this is locked due to the subject and conversation becoming unconstructive.
    Andarriel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.