Like to see some update

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by bral, Mar 26, 2013.

1. bral New Member

Would like to see Campfires update to 12 persons and Leadership to be upgrades also with more points in it. What you think on this.
  2. smash Augur

Wednesday again already ? I mean, there many posts about this already.

But more serious, dont see any reason for FS to be increased beyond 12, otherwise can send 3 persons, and they establish a campfire, 12 persons from different accounts take campfire, and set up banner.

About leadership, they already said there will come no more of those.
    Kaylord101 and Fenthen like this.
  3. BoomWalker Augur

Banners require 15 toons in zone? Not 18?

LAA..yea no more...sad really...but moving on...
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Guild Banners require 12 guild members to plant.

I see no reason to restrict plantings of banners or campfires. Wasting time traveling is not conducive to fun gameplay.
  5. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

When I was a raider, that Guild Banner was the bane of my existence. The issue is two fold. 1) The same 12 people run while people that have been "afk" for an hour in the GH wait for banner. If you ran, we'd be buffed and ready to go. 2) People never learn how to get places. You sit an wait while the lost get talked how to get to the raid in /gu.
  6. Kaylord101 Elder

I would like to see Fellowship increase. only cause I 3 box, and a few friends 3 box, and it fills up fast. granted we are all not all on at the same time, its less of a hassle to have multi fires and FS. also banner wouldn't work for us, as some of us are in different guilds
  7. Tobynn Augur

I already have 12 people in my fellowship. Nothing to update.
    Kaylord101 likes this.