LFGuild on Ragefire (Hardcore) EST

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Harbertown, May 7, 2015.

1. Harbertown New Member

I am looking for a guild on Ragefire that will be planning on serious raiding since EQ Classic is serious business :) I am 36 years old and I come with no drama. I have played on and off since eq was released. I mostly have played Necromancer mains so I will probably be a necromancer again. I wanted to try something new and go iksar beastlord, but I guess that is out :( I can guarantee my raid attendance will be 95-100% at all times. I do know that raiding is much different starting off than it is nowadays, but I just want to raid whatever.

I live in Michigan and I am EST so I will be playing from 8am-11pm EST give or take whatever. I am not looking for a casual guild or a family guild, but if it is a hardcore guild with a family feel then that is excellent. I want hardcore, but I don't want a guild full of jerks who are mean to everyone else on the server if that makes any sense lol ;)

PS: I also don't want a guild that uses exploits or cheats of any kind to beat mobs.
  2. Vlerg Augur

classic hardcore raiding = sitting next to a raid mob spawn point( remember the +/- 12 hours window?... yeah)In order to drop him in <5 second after spawning. You can deduct what that means about cheats.
  3. Harbertown New Member

Yes, we did that on Stormhammer when I was in Leviathan. We would have someone sit for hours on watch (normally the newest recruit lol) I just don't want to be in a guild that has to win by using cheats or glitches :(
  4. Anavar New Member

So you only play in a 3 hour window yet you want Hardcore?

Ummm. Lol.
  5. oceane Journeyman

6. jeskola pheerie

8am-11pm is a 15-hour window.