LFGuild on Phingel

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Pretarius, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Pretarius New Member

I am a 43rd level wizard (Ingenius) looking for a home on Phinigel. Have applied to 2 different EST casual/raiding guilds via their websites, but have yet to get an invite or even a one on one interview (in-game) in 5 days since applying. So have come here hoping to find a guild, or good info on those available to join.

I have limited raiding experience. Did raids back in 2000-2003 on Mithaniel Marr (Cazic Thule) server. Since then I have been in and out of EQ, as well as playing other MMOs. Have been back since the launch of Phinigel and, if I find a home, may stay for months (if not longer) to come.

Please either reply here, or contact me in game. I normally play (all days) 8pm -3am EST.
  2. Keely Elder

Check out lipguild.com or view our thread on here. Find a member and chat it up or join a group. Maybe it will be a good fit for you. My name is Keels in game. I'd be happy to point you in the right direction :)
  3. tuda Lorekeeper

4. Ponak New Member

The Broken Wave (broken-wave.org) is a PST raiding guild but your play time lines up well with our raid schedule (M, T, Th, 8 - 12 PST; 11 - 3 EST). Come on by and check us out of you feel those times will work for you.