LF Wood Elf Beastlords

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Fendy Augur

Perhaps borrow an idea from the hunter class in WoW. Let the beastlord had a stable of up to 3 beasts that he has captured in the wild and he can choose which one to have active at any given time.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Makavien Augur

Yeah really why isn't the pet one of them awesome Black panther's from wakening lands or pog?
  3. Darzag Elder

In the story, it refers to Trerants as "flora"...not as beasts or animals...just so you know.
  4. blood & gufts Augur

If it was in the period of free heroic, she could have deleted the free heroic and got a new 1.
  5. Wildjester New Member

I don't want to sound like a whinebag here but..

Like the Troll Beastlords I have a gripe about my pet. You made all kinds of new bears in PoStorms, Jaggedpine etc. but I still have a 1999 bear pet. The trolls got an upgrade to basilisk even though they didn't ask for it. They asked for their gator back and were never answered. I was never answered about why I don't have a "new bear" for my ogre. When is SoE going to address pet issues that already exist?
  6. DerPapou New Member

I totally agree with this, the pets for BST cannot even 'sit' while SHM pets could always do this, I guess Sony is not aware of this or is ignoring this request. After 15 years can it be possible to have some decent pet models ? I would not hurt also to 'redo' some older zones also on the graphical level, this game is so full of backlog issues that we want for so many years...Come on sony, surprise us ! :)
  7. Questoften32 Augur

My new woodelf beastlord has leveled into her 30's. shes great. Her tree is however so small I'm suprised she dose not step on it, or lose it in the cracks of the couch. she could lierly carry the little thing around in her backpack. Its the size of a potted plant. The enchanted shrbery in stone hive would laugh at it and give the poor thing an inferority complex. That said I guess though not a beast sadly, a treant is an aproprate companion for a wood elf.
    Nerishau likes this.
  8. Rhayzer TheTrickster Lorekeeper

Really, a tree. Gnome mechanized rats sound better.
  9. Rhayzer TheTrickster Lorekeeper

It is a shrub at that level.
  10. McDougal Augur

Dog Dog is not a slavering beast. He's a companion.
    Nerishau likes this.
  11. suka Lorekeeper

why can't my wood elf beastlord be from Kelethin? i am all access and she should be able to be made from her home city and not crescent reach
  12. Fendy Augur

Because SOE tossed lore out the window years ago and TSS was created to be the primary and possibly only path for progression thru lvl 50ish.
    suka likes this.
  13. Rathi New Member

Cant really call it a beast, but, why didnt the wood elfs get unicorns as pets? tunare likes them...Alot.